• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

I heard TKO....

on ESPN Radio 920 here in vegas.he said he would have gone a different direction in the draft.i don't think he likes the draft picks selected.he sounded hesitant at times.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • T-Nasty24
    • Jun 2006

Re: I heard TKO....

Like he would know anything about drafting.......

Comment

• tat2dmike77
      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
      • Dec 2005

Opinions are like a-holes everyones got one and they all stink.

Now honestly i don't care if he is upset about the draft picks. So long as he comes back with the fire and desire to win. Along with a healthy achiles heal.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

he said something to the nature of that these draft picks better be ready to go now and not 2-3 months down the road.he said that he has a lot to prove as well.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
          he said something to the nature of that these draft picks better be ready to go now and not 2-3 months down the road.he said that he has a lot to prove as well.
          The new admin did the right thing.

The D finished near the bottom in most every catagory and needed a major tuneup. TD had concentrated on Offense the last few years.

If you're a bad team, you need to make the D stong immediately and then address the Offense. With a lack of quality OL candidates in the early rounds, the D was addressed. We had a dire need for DL/ Secondary help and we drafted some promising players at those positions.

I hope our picks get plenty of playing time. They'll make some mistakes but only improve.

We need to play the talented youth and BUILD TOWARDS SOMETHING, instead of living in the past.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

LMAO its ok to rip me or anyone else here if we don't like the draft, but now you guys rip the best damn player (B4 injury) on this team? A true leader that knows a ton about football and has seen first hand how crappy teams are built? (his time in Cinci).

Can you guys kiss marvs butt any harder? Honestly?

Comment

• Don't Panic
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Dec 2005

I don't think you can blame a guy for not liking this draft. This is a hrad draft to see being a good one right off the bat. It took a lot of people (myself included) in here some time to come to appreciate this draft, and apparently it's going to take Spikes a little more time, too. Let's see what he thinks when we're in the middle of August. If he has a problem at that time, then we have something to talk about.

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
                LMAO its ok to rip me or anyone else here if we don't like the draft, but now you guys rip the best damn player (B4 injury) on this team? A true leader that knows a ton about football and has seen first hand how crappy teams are built? (his time in Cinci).

Makes sense to me. Fire Marv and put TKO in the front office. Then we can see first hand how crappy teams are built.

Comment

• RockStar36
                  Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                  • Sep 2004

Cincy is a pretty good team now. TKO isn't on the team. Coincedence?

I really don't care what his opinion on the draft is or was. That defense was pathetic last year. And what exactly isn't there to like about it?

Would you guys rather have Coy Wire start? And who was supposed to replace Sam Adams?

D & S Sports

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Fletcher is as much of a leader as TKO. He was all for the draft.

Not as hard as you did prior to the draft that your nose had gangreen.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

If TKO was in charge, he wouldn't have let his boys Adams or Milloy go either, so that probably plays into how he feels about the draft too.

Players aren't as on top of everything going on in the organization as we think they are. TKO doesn't know why all the decisions get made, no player does. I think a lot of the time, whether we as fans believe it or not, these guys just show up to work and sorta roll with it.

So it stands to reason that he or any other player may have reservations about the changes and decisions. I bet a lot of those guys are hesitant right now - they figure they had a down year last season, and losing TKO hurt a lot - but they see themselves as still being able to be that very good defense they were before, with the same players kept on the roster. Thats just the way players think. I think its very hard for them to view the team objectively, because they're right in the middle of things - they ARE the team, and they're tight with their teammates, like a family.

The coaches and staff, whether they make the right decisions or not, can see the big picture better, more objectively. Bottom line is, the only thing that will change TKO or any other Bill's opinion, is success with the new players and system.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                        on ESPN Radio 920 here in vegas.he said he would have gone a different direction in the draft.i don't think he likes the draft picks selected.he sounded hesitant at times.
                        This is the same guy that predicted that the Bills D was better than the '85 Bears. So he has zero credibility with me. How many playoff games has he been in??

This is the same guy who ran his mouth a few years ago before the Sunday night game against the Chiefs and we got punished. So TKO shut up.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

I'd like to know if he wanted the team to go in a different direction position-wise or player-wise.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                            Sab and TD are insignificant
                            • Sep 2002

I think TKO should only talk after games.
                            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                              • May 2003

As far as I am concerned you can all STFU right now. I won't stand for any bad mouthing of TKO in here. Ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X