• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

Another article on Spikes

In Week Six of the 2002 season, the Steelers came to Cincinnati to face the 0-5 Bengals — who were gracious hosts, to say the least, allowing Pittsburgh to jump out to a big halftime lead.

In the locker room between halves, Bengals LB Takeo Spikes had seen enough. The Bengals’ emotional leader, Spikes let some of his teammates have it for their lackadaisical play.

The Bengals responded by allowing Steelers KR Antwaan Randle El to take the second-half kickoff for a touchdown.

Maybe it was at that point that Spikes decided he was finished with Cincinnati. Maybe not. When your team goes 2-14 as the Bengals did in 2002, there are plenty of moments to inspire one to daydream of other zip codes.

How come everyone but the Bengals realize it won't work out if Spikes doesn't want to be there?

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Who knows what strange things go on in Mike Brown's mind.

Thats why this site is around... Anti Fan Site
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• TypicalBill
      • Sep 2002

"10. Takeo Spikes - Fears these words like a long, painful death: FRANCHISE TAG"

lol
      For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Bufftp
        Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

rofl
        Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
        "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
        Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
        - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
        to be led by permanent ideals -
        that is what keeps a man patient
        when the world ignores him,
        and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

Working...
        X