• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Stars sign Barnaby

Dallas Stars General Manager Doug Armstrong announced today that the club has signed right wing Matthew Barnaby to a one-year deal for the 2006-07 season. Per club policy, no financial terms were disclosed.

"Matthew has 13 NHL seasons under his belt and brings almost 800 NHL games of experience to our hockey club," said Armstrong. "We look forward to adding his hard, aggressive style of play to our team next season."

The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Stars sign Barnaby

better them than us.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

As long as we don't have to face him much..
      It was cool when he was playing for us, but he can be a royal pain in the ass to play against

or at least he used to be, anyway. Just after we traded him to Pittsburgh for Stu Barnes, we hosted the Pens in a game I went to. Jean Luc Grand-Pierre was just playing for us at the time and I remember him knocking Matt into the boards on the other end of the Arena. You could almost hear the collision from where I was sitting. But Matt got up...started to shrug it off like it was no big deal. As soon as he turned around and saw the ref, he acted like he was in major pain and slumped to the ice.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• PUCKER
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
        As long as we don't have to face him much..
        It was cool when he was playing for us, but he can be a royal pain in the ass to play against

or at least he used to be, anyway. Just after we traded him to Pittsburgh for Stu Barnes, we hosted the Pens in a game I went to. Jean Luc Grand-Pierre was just playing for us at the time and I remember him knocking Matt into the boards on the other end of the Arena. You could almost hear the collision from where I was sitting. But Matt got up...started to shrug it off like it was no big deal. As soon as he turned around and saw the ref, he acted like he was in major pain and slumped to the ice.
        I shed no tears when he left. His little 'acts' grew tiresome and I wished at times Ray would beat some sense into him.
        Zapper's Hit List:
        SABURZFAN -
        SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
        Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
        http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

Working...
        X