PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Noticed That....

MGinestre
07-06-2006, 10:45 AM
Marv's picture is posted on the "Coaches Page" on the Bills website. He just can't let it go. Obviously, he still thinks of himself as a coach. How much involvement will he have in game day decisions like who starts?

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/coaches.html

Jan Reimers
07-06-2006, 11:00 AM
I doubt that Marv has any control over, or cares where, his picture is posted. But I have NO DOUBT that he will leave all coaching decisions to Jauron.

Why can't some of you just relax and let Marv - as GM - and Jauron - as Head Coach - rebuild this team, instead of looking for the boogeyman in every corner?

OpIv37
07-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Read Marv's book.

As a coach, he always complained when GM's and owners got too involved in day-to-day coaching decisions. I'm sure the desire to coach is still strong for him, but hopefully he'll recall his struggles with overbearing GM's and leave Jauron alone for the most part. At the same time, hopefully he'll have the guts to step in and put Jauron in his place if he does stupid stuff.

ICE74129
07-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Read Marv's book.

As a coach, he always complained when GM's and owners got too involved in day-to-day coaching decisions. I'm sure the desire to coach is still strong for him, but hopefully he'll recall his struggles with overbearing GM's and leave Jauron alone for the most part. At the same time, hopefully he'll have the guts to step in and put Jauron in his place if he does stupid stuff.

If not for that overbearing GM polian, Marv wouldn't be in the HOF.

Jan Reimers
07-06-2006, 11:25 AM
But only because Polian brought in great players and let Marv do the coaching.

OpIv37
07-06-2006, 11:28 AM

he didn't complain about Polian- it was previous coaching gigs.

justasportsfan
07-06-2006, 11:43 AM
But only because Polian brought in great players and let Marv do the coaching.Haha! Owned again.

Luisito23
07-06-2006, 04:01 PM
No matter how you look at it Marv will always be our coach, and I wouldn't have it any other way...:respect:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Meathead
07-06-2006, 04:32 PM
lol that is pretty funny tho i hadnt noticed

note that modrak or wilson isnt on that page, marv is the only one from the front office. of course hes also listed on the fo page but there arent pics there

you know somebody made the call to put him there, i wonder who it was. you would think the webmaster wouldnt do it without approval. hmm...

Slim
07-06-2006, 06:17 PM
I like Fairchilds picture.