PDA

View Full Version : Are you satisfied With our O!

justasportsfan
02-18-2003, 01:19 PM
I'm tired of being patient. We need to win a SB soon. We've been to the SB 4 straight times and NE and the BUcs beat us to winning one.

We have enough weapons with what we have on offense. I say get the D both in FA and draft to win us a SB. I don't think we should be taking chances with rookie Qb's ,Rb's and wr's

Just find a replacement for Price and we're good to go. Our Offense is more or equally as potent as the current SB champs even w/o Price.

NE went from 5-11 to win the SB. We were 8-8.

We bills fans are too patient.

justasportsfan
02-18-2003, 01:24 PM
MAybe I'm just bored.

PA Season Ticket Holder
02-18-2003, 01:39 PM
I'd still like to keep Peerless if the price is right. We'd have to replace him anyway. If it comes down to 1-1.5 more per year to have Peerless, I'd take him anyday.

Fatwhite02
02-18-2003, 01:50 PM
I agree, lets fix the god damn defense, expand our potent offense and get the god damn ring we have been waiting for so long!!!!!!!

ArcticWildMan
02-18-2003, 02:29 PM
I think with the better line O-line coaching we will hopefully get from Krumrie (sp?) that will allow our offense to be a lot more potent than last year. We have plenty of talent on our Offense, we just had poor blocking schemes called last year that held us back.

Romes
02-18-2003, 02:38 PM
Krumrie is the D-line coach. Pat Ruel is the new O-line coach. But I do agree. With a new OL coach we should be better. I mean Vinklarek accepted the same position he had here at Middle Tenessee State. He shouldn't have been in the NFL. With Price gone yes we might (depending on Reed and our #3 WR) take a step back in our offense. But we are still several steps ahead of other teams.

ArcticWildMan
02-18-2003, 02:46 PM
:doh: My bad...

justasportsfan
02-18-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Romes
Krumrie is the D-line coach. Pat Ruel is the new O-line coach. But I do agree. With a new OL coach we should be better. I mean Vinklarek accepted the same position he had here at Middle Tenessee State. He shouldn't have been in the NFL. With Price gone yes we might (depending on Reed and our #3 WR) take a step back in our offense. But we are still several steps ahead of other teams.

Yup, everybody's had time to throw against us and everybody's had a field day sacking our QB. If we were able to cut those sack nos. in half despite Drew' holding on to the ball too long, maybe Moulds and Price's nos. would've been over 2000 yds. or 1500 at least.

Price would get his probowl . He should really look into this. Then again $$$ talk.

TigerJ
02-18-2003, 09:07 PM
I was satisfied with the offence in the first half of the season. I wasn't too happy during the final 8 games. I don't think a lot of personnel changes have to be made to the offence. Remiersma is going to be dropped. I think the odds favor Price chasing bigger bucks elsewhere. Centers my be dropped too, but that is perhaps a little less likely. I'd like to see Buffalo replace speed with speed if Price does leave. Reed would be the #2 guy, but if Buffalo has a legit speed receiver in the third spot they can do most of what they did last year. Having Reed in the #2 spot may be an advantage in some situations. Last year late in the season when teams were taking the deep pass away and daring Buffalo to move down the field with a short passing game, Buffalo couldn't do it. That's Reed's forte. With Reed as a more integral part of the offence, maybe the short passing game will become a little more consistent when it needs to be. Gilbride will need to be a little smarter about game planning and making adjustments during a game next season too. All that comes under the heading of "tweaking" though. I think the personnel is in place to be able to fix the things that went wrong in the second half of the year even with the departure of Price, Remiersma, and Centers.

The defence on the other hand has lots of holes and that's where TD is going to focus his efforts this spring. If he can do for the defence what he did for the offence last year, look out AFC East!

Buffarama
02-18-2003, 09:21 PM
Gilbride needs to steer the offence in a different direction than last, and since Drew can audibly, he needs to be on the same page, and not as pass happy, and pick and choose his audibles.