Peters a holdout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

Peters a holdout?

I read on realfootball365.com that he indeed was holding out so far. Is there any truth to that? If it was true, that may be devastating to our already shaky Oline. If it's not true, sorry for wasting your time.
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Peters a holdout?

Got a link? The only article from that site I find with Peters' name in it says nothing about that
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• G. Host
      Banned
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
      I read on realfootball365.com that he indeed was holding out so far. Is there any truth to that? If it was true, that may be devastating to our already shaky Oline. If it's not true, sorry for wasting your time.
      realfootball365.com is a junk site; It is not even worth posting rumors off it.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i am positive that i read somewhere that he has been at at least one of the OTAs.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

I still think he doesn't want to be here. But we will see.

Comment

• Bulldog
            Top Dog
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
            I still think he doesn't want to be here. But we will see.
            According to you, nobody wants to be in Buffalo. Show him the money, and he will be a Bill for life. It's really that easy. And save the whole "Ralph is too cheap" diatribe for someone else. I'm tired of hearing it already.
            I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bulldog
              According to you, nobody wants to be in Buffalo. Show him the money, and he will be a Bill for life. It's really that easy. And save the whole "Ralph is too cheap" diatribe for someone else. I'm tired of hearing it already.
              Ralph is too cheap. And no money isnt everything. Many have turned down big money to go somewhere else. I can't blame him if he did hold out.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Ralph is not cheap.
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

If Peters holds out, we're just going to have to forfeit some games. There's no way around it.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                    • Feb 2005

He only missed one session of OTA's he has been here the hole time working with Jim Mcnally, he also was given his chance here, they have the money to get this resolved and they will, if one thing from this offseason Marv has not been afraid to spend money on his young players, this is something not to worry about at all in my opinion
                    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                      He only missed one session of OTA's he has been here the hole time working with Jim Mcnally, he also was given his chance here, they have the money to get this resolved and they will, if one thing from this offseason Marv has not been afraid to spend money on his young players, this is something not to worry about at all in my opinion
                      I agree. I am not worried about Peters holding out. It;s not like he has really proven himself in the NFL yet to warrant a holdout. Not saying he won;t but I doubt it. I am sure the FO will lock him up sooner or later.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                        I agree. I am not worried about Peters holding out. It;s not like he has really proven himself in the NFL yet to warrant a holdout. Not saying he won;t but I doubt it. I am sure the FO will lock him up sooner or later.
                        I have been saying all along that we are going to have a problem here. We have offered him a bigger contract and he has rejected it. Probably because it's not enough!! If we lose this kid after the amount of time we have invested in him than shame on us!!!

Comment

• jamze132
                          Don’t hate…
                          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          I have been saying all along that we are going to have a problem here. We have offered him a bigger contract and he has rejected it. Probably because it's not enough!! If we lose this kid after the amount of time we have invested in him than shame on us!!!
                          If we do lose him and we do offer him a nice contract, then screw him and the horse he rode in on. I for one don't want players on the team that don't really want to be here.

Comment

• Bulldog
                            Top Dog
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
                            Ralph is too cheap. And no money isnt everything. Many have turned down big money to go somewhere else. I can't blame him if he did hold out.
                            I'll go on record as saying that 95% of the time, money is the ultimate factor in where a player signs. I'm sure that Jonas Jennings left Buffalo for San Fran because he just couldn't take Buffalo any more. Not! SF threw a tone of money at him and he went. It's all about the benjamins.
                            I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                              • Apr 2003

this thread is a farce no truth to it

Comment

Working...
                              X