PDA

View Full Version : I think I figured this NEW logo out

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
07-06-2006, 10:32 PM
http://nashvillepredators.com/assets/default/preds_logo_enter.gifhttp://atlantathrashers.com/images/header_logo.jpghttp://wgrz.com/imagepool/images/0676181941_sabres%20logo.jpg

ddaryl
07-06-2006, 10:40 PM
I think it's a fake.

If it isn't I'll go to great lengths to belittle it... constantly

Michael82
07-06-2006, 11:05 PM
I think it's a fake.

I hope you're right, but this is exactly what we all thought about the Bills logo. We all thought it was a fake. It wasn't. But luckily they realized their mistake and kept stripey instead of that horrible "B" logo. :up:

PUCKER
07-07-2006, 01:46 AM
It still loos like a banana to me. :ill:

kgun12
07-07-2006, 01:56 AM
It still loos like a banana to me. :ill:

There has got to be a hidden reason for that? lol.

ddaryl
07-07-2006, 02:56 AM
I hope you're right, but this is exactly what we all thought about the Bills logo. We all thought it was a fake. It wasn't. But luckily they realized their mistake and kept stripey instead of that horrible "B" logo. :up:

What Bills logo.... The one on the helmets now is awesome, I just hate the Bills unifomrs. Love the helmets though

kgun12
07-07-2006, 04:24 AM
What Bills logo.... The one on the helmets now is awesome, I just hate the Bills unifomrs. Love the helmets though

This is what mikey is talking about!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=102598

8th post in the thread!

SkateZilla
07-07-2006, 07:41 AM
FYI: some new info as of this morning,

A Friend of Mine Sent me a Cell Phone Picture Message from the reebok factory, and none of the proposed or so called official logos are even close to what they are printing on the new jerseyes... :honda:

SabreEleven
07-07-2006, 08:10 AM
So what do they look like than?

jamze132
07-07-2006, 08:14 AM

A Friend of Mine Sent me a Cell Phone Picture Message from the reebok factory, and none of the proposed or so called official logos are even close to what they are printing on the new jerseyes... :honda:
So if you got a friend with some info, why don't you have them spill the beans to us???

By the way, if the Sabres are going to use the "snail" as their logo, then you will be deemed "bullshizer extrordinair"

SkateZilla
07-07-2006, 08:15 AM
So what do they look like than?

1. Not Gonna Say
2. Cant Really Make out detail on a 100x50 px jpg (camera phones suck),

but lets just say its nothing like the others :) :respect: :bandwagon

SabreEleven
07-07-2006, 08:30 AM
you are full of it.

Michael82
07-07-2006, 12:54 PM
you are full of it.
i agree.

Earthquake Enyart
07-07-2006, 12:56 PM

You have a friend in Indonesia? Great!

SABURZFAN
07-07-2006, 01:39 PM
I think it's a fake.

i think somebody peed in the snow to come up with that logo.

:monkeyp: new logo

SkateZilla
07-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Not in the Center Where the Jerseys are made,
the Regional Warehouse where stuff is kept for quick shipping inside the US/CAN... the shape os more Circle/Oval ...

SpillerThrills
07-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Not in the Center Where the Jerseys are made,
the Regional Warehouse where stuff is kept for quick shipping inside the US/CAN... the shape os more Circle/Oval ...

ok but that's not enough detail..... a shape gives us nothing!!!!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
07-07-2006, 08:14 PM
C'mon were SABRES FANS WE DESERVE TO KNOW! we work our butts off to buy tix to support this team.

SabreEleven
07-07-2006, 09:01 PM
C'mon were SABRES FANS WE DESERVE TO KNOW! we work our butts off to buy tix to support this team.

So why do the Sabres jerk us around by:

1) Letting that fake logo "leak"
2) deny that that is a fake logo
3) Not let us see the real thing.

PUCKER
07-08-2006, 12:58 AM

??? So were not getting that banana afterall then??? :pray: :idunno:

What is the new logo then??? :zapper:

T-Nasty24
07-08-2006, 01:24 AM
**** That!

JD
07-08-2006, 07:22 AM
skate you better ****ing tell us or ill have log take down sabreszone:angel:

JD
07-08-2006, 07:23 AM
and ban you from the boards :rage:

JD
07-08-2006, 07:24 AM
skate is so fullof **** his breath stinks

SabreEleven
07-08-2006, 07:26 AM
:respect: :rolleyes:

SkateZilla
07-08-2006, 08:16 AM
all i can make out is a Circle blue interior in the circle, and a white blotch...

so these blue and gold goats arent it :)

For all you guys know.. this "New" logo s Prolly the old one, revised with a lil highlighting and whatnot...:respect:

kgun12
07-08-2006, 01:04 PM
all i can make out is a Circle blue interior in the circle, and a white blotch...

For all you guys know.. this "New" logo s Prolly the old one, revised with a lil highlighting and whatnot...:respect:

This sounds like the logo on the bike from the other thread!

:idunno:

http://www.sabres.com/newsarchive.cfm?id=413

JD
07-08-2006, 04:34 PM
TOS Violation

This sounds like the logo on the bike from the other thread!

:idunno:

http://www.sabres.com/newsarchive.cfm?id=413 EDITED FOR TOS

Dude...do you realllllllly think the Sabres are going to use their old logo, but add little spiked streaks to it????

The guy who originally pointed out this SabreBike Leaked logo conclusion was from SabresFans.com. He stated that it was HINTING to the new logo. Hence..the old logo with streaks coming out with...being reminicent of the LEAKED logo...buffalo head with streaks...durrrr?

SabreEleven
07-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Ok, I'm going to try and say this in the nicest way possible.. ARE YOU AN IDIOT?

You can't get any nicer than that.

kgun12
07-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Ok, I'm going to try and say this in the nicest way possible.. ARE YOU AN IDIOT?

Dude...do you realllllllly think the Sabres are going to use their old logo, but add little spiked streaks to it????

The guy who originally pointed out this SabreBike Leaked logo conclusion was from SabresFans.com. He stated that it was HINTING to the new logo. Hence..the old logo with streaks coming out with...being reminicent of the LEAKED logo...buffalo head with streaks...durrrr?

Actually I was making comment on SkateZilla post that I qouted:

SkateZilla "all i can make out is a Circle blue interior in the circle, and a white blotch...

For all you guys know.. this "New" logo s Prolly the old one, revised with a lil highlighting and whatnot"

Unlike your attempt at trying to be nice, I didn't want to come right out and say that he was basically describing that picture. Unfortunately I'm not as nice as you! Sorry! Just relax man it all just a guessing game, no need for name calling and to get yourself all hot and bothered.

JD
07-09-2006, 11:40 AM
I didnt name call anyone, I simply asked if you were an idiot. Never recieved my answer but alright. I was warned for asking a question :lmao:

JD
07-27-2006, 06:48 PM
and my warning expiration date is: "never"

:rofl:

I didn't know kgun was some kind of god around here..