PDA

View Full Version : need info on preseason tix

im4bflo
07-08-2006, 07:05 PM
I'll be coming in from CA for my niece's graduation, and saw that I'd be there during the Bengals preseason game...
first, is it worth going? I've never been to a preseason game.
If the tailgating is still the same as a real game, it would be worth it!
And what do tix cost?
I hope it's a party! GO BILLS!

The_Philster
07-09-2006, 12:43 AM
It's worth it, IMO
Tailgating is pretty much the same for the most part...just that some of us are working out a few kinks in the preseason
Same price on preseason tix as for regular season.

Historian
07-09-2006, 05:20 AM

Damn skippy it's worth it!

Preseason games are attended by the diehards of all diehards.

Jan Reimers
07-09-2006, 07:01 AM
We always make at least one. It's fun to watch the new guys and also see the people who park and party with us, the Kelly Club staff, and our friends who sit near us, for the first time in several months

BillsFever21
07-09-2006, 11:06 AM
I'll be coming in from CA for my niece's graduation, and saw that I'd be there during the Bengals preseason game...
first, is it worth going? I've never been to a preseason game.
And what do tix cost?
I hope it's a party! GO BILLS!

Don't buy your preseason tickets from the box office. You can get them at the stadium for $20 at the most.

There are plenty of tickets running around at the preseason games for half price at the most. Don't waste your money on paying full price from the ticket office.

im4bflo
07-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Don't buy your preseason tickets from the box office. You can get them at the stadium for $20 at the most.

There are plenty of tickets running around at the preseason games for half price at the most. Don't waste your money on paying full price from the ticket office.
Great tip, thanks bro!
So go, ready to tailgate, and get tix there half price, sounds like the way to go!

im4bflo
07-09-2006, 03:50 PM
We always make at least one. It's fun to watch the new guys and also see the people who park and party with us, the Kelly Club staff, and our friends who sit near us, for the first time in several months
No doubt, it gets the juices flowing for the upcoming season, thanks!

im4bflo
07-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Damn skippy it's worth it!

Preseason games are attended by the diehards of all diehards.
Well that settles it! I'm no doubt DIEHARD, and I'm going!
(and don't call me skippy) :up:

im4bflo
07-09-2006, 04:01 PM
It's worth it, IMO
Tailgating is pretty much the same for the most part...just that some of us are working out a few kinks in the preseason
Same price on preseason tix as for regular season.
No kidding, same price!?
Oh well, I'll take a chance on cheaper scalper tix, at least there will be a killer tailgate, thanks bro!

Dozerdog
07-09-2006, 04:21 PM
You can scalp them for $20 or under

BlackMetalNinja
07-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Traditionally, the 2nd or 3rd preseason games are the best to go to as well, since thats when the starters get the most action. I'm not sure if we're home for either of those or not since I don't have the schedule handy in front of me though.

G. Host
07-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Simple Schedule, no ads:
http://members.cox.net/billswatch/2006_Calendar/2006_Schedule.html

Michael82
07-09-2006, 05:01 PM
like forgetting their grill..... :snicker2:

Michael82
07-09-2006, 05:02 PM
No kidding, same price!?
Oh well, I'll take a chance on cheaper scalper tix, at least there will be a killer tailgate, thanks bro!
Sweet, can't wait to see ya there! :up:

im4bflo
07-09-2006, 05:04 PM
:snicker2: ohhh Philster :snicker2:

BlackMetalNinja
07-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Lucked out then, both the 2nd and 3rd games are home. I went to the last preseason game last year against Detroit and it really wasn't worth paying for the tickets and driving up there. Nobody played and the Bills were awful. Though I got see Jeff Garcia break his leg, woohoo or something.

im4bflo
07-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Sweet, can't wait to see ya there! :up:
Yeah! thanks! this just came up all of a sudden, and now I'm pumped for a great time! WNY! Yeah baby!!!

im4bflo
07-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Lucked out then, both the 2nd and 3rd games are home. I went to the last preseason game last year against Detroit and it really wasn't worth paying for the tickets and driving up there. Nobody played and the Bills were awful. Though I got see Jeff Garcia break his leg, woohoo or something.
Alright! It's a second game! But Cinci's QB already has a jacked up leg.
But he has another leg! LOL!!!:injured:

im4bflo
07-09-2006, 05:12 PM
You can scalp them for $20 or under
Killer, I'm going to go that rout. GO BILLS!

Michael82
07-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Killer, I'm going to go that rout. GO BILLS!
how many tickets u looking for? You going by yourself? Or do you need more than 1?

The_Philster
07-09-2006, 05:42 PM
luckily it was preseason so I was able to make use of Kenny's rake :up:

Michael82
07-09-2006, 05:50 PM
luckily it was preseason so I was able to make use of Kenny's rake :up:
:phew:

im4bflo
07-10-2006, 06:01 PM
how many tickets u looking for? You going by yourself? Or do you need more than 1?
I'm not positive right now, depends on if my brother can go, he'll be getting the graduation party going for the next day. And then possibly my nephew, kind of up in the air right now. Why? you possibly have some!

Michael82
07-11-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm not positive right now, depends on if my brother can go, he'll be getting the graduation party going for the next day. And then possibly my nephew, kind of up in the air right now. Why? you possibly have some!
well, if it was just you....u could use my other ticket. :up:

im4bflo
07-11-2006, 06:57 PM
well, if it was just you....u could use my other ticket. :up:
Thanks Mike, but I'm pretty sure I won't be by myself.