View Full Version : Peters signed

Crisis
07-09-2006, 04:46 PM

G Wolly
07-09-2006, 04:51 PM
:up:

Amare
07-09-2006, 04:53 PM
Now if only he knew how to fight, he might be worth something....

JD
07-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Trust me he knows how to fight. I havn't seen him lose many.. you dont want to be caught one of his rights, ask mcgratton..

SabreEleven
07-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Not bad for a 2nd round draft pick :rolleyes:

Amare
07-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Every1 knows about his right, but the kid needs to just step up and stop waiting for them 2 come 2 him, I can't stand that.

Amare
07-09-2006, 06:32 PM
ask mcgratton..
Dude got ****ed up!

SkateZilla
07-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Peters Played EXTREMELY Well w/ Mair

(Skate Zilla Does the Austin Powers : "Whoopty Do Basel... What Does it All Mean")

nah, I thought Peters Played Well in teh End fo th Season,

you thinl the Golf Nothion was Harsh, wait until he scores a fricken goal .. lmao

I thought that he played well with Mair, Skating Hard... making an effort.... like A Pyatt With Iron Fists..

(Skate Zilla Does the Mystery Alaska Mike Myers Bit : "I dont care how fast you can skate, if you dont play the game with a big heart in your chest and a big bag of fists in front of the net you dont have diddly doo ")

BlackMetalNinja
07-09-2006, 08:16 PM

(Skate Zilla Does the Austin Powers : "Whoopty Do Basel... What Does it All Mean")

nah, I thought Peters Played Well in teh End fo th Season,

you thinl the Golf Nothion was Harsh, wait until he scores a fricken goal .. lmao

I thought that he played well with Mair, Skating Hard... making an effort.... like A Pyatt With Iron Fists..

(Skate Zilla Does the Mystery Alaska Mike Myers Bit : "I dont care how fast you can skate, if you dont play the game with a big heart in your chest and a big bag of fists in front of the net you dont have diddly doo ")

Are you taking spelling/grammar lessons with FBH or something?

SabreEleven
07-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Are you taking spelling/grammar lessons with FBH or something?

I think he has been taking some good drugs...

SkateZilla
07-09-2006, 08:20 PM
naw im just siked, im going out with a few girls i knew from school, we gonna go party!!!

that and my keyboard is kinda spoofed.....

lemme re-do that post...

you think the Golf Notion was Harsh, wait until he scores a fricken goal .. lmao

SkateZilla
07-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Finally Confirmed somewhere other than NHLPA.com

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=498391

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Forward Andrew Peters, who led Buffalo with 100 penalty minutes last season, signed a one-year, $460,000 contract with the Sabres and avoided salary arbitration.