• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

LMAO

this video makes me sick.

they sound like their watching a cheerleading competiton, how pathetic. buffalo would be ROCKIN!!
    The Carolina Hurricanes parade around the RBC Center in Raleigh NC. June 20, 2006
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

Re: LMAO

Carolina obviously doesn't know about hockey or how to celebrate. Especially by letting the other team's fans help sell out their first home game of the series.

Comment

• SkateZilla
      • Dec 2002

its like Bring it On Again Meets Mighty Ducks... Yuck.... if the Sabres Won, I Would Drove Up to Buffalo Following the Game and Interviews.. haha
      Skate Zilla
      -----------------------
      Skate Zilla HD Studios:
      SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

I woulda been there after we went up 3-1 in the series, camping out.
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Immortal Corruptor
          Carolina obviously doesn't know about hockey or how to celebrate. Especially by letting the other team's fans help sell out their first home game of the series.
          Yeah that violin has been playing for awhile now!! LOL!!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

I didn't watch the video. We lost, they don't have as many hockey fans as us, but we still lost. Can we drop it?

Comment

Working...
            X