PDA

View Full Version : New Idea's for the Genious Front Office

jamze132
07-10-2006, 06:49 AM
When Buffalo scores, instead of the horn going off, they can somehow incorporate a nausious aroma of buffalo dung throughout the arena.

All the face-off circles should be replaced wth actual cow patties under the ice.

The ice should be painted green with lasers for the introductions before each game while the Sabres skate around the "pasture".

The zamboni should also get a complete makeover form Ty Pennington. Turn it into something resembeling a parade float made to look like a buffalo that the fans can shoot suction cup arrows at.

These are just a few of my many ideas for the Front Office to use if they want to get stupid and use a homeristic logo.

Anyone got any else?

Amare
07-10-2006, 06:50 AM
Sounds Great!

jamze132
07-10-2006, 06:52 AM
I apologize for spelling "genius" wrong. But what do you expect, I am a product of my environment.

Earthquake Enyart
07-10-2006, 07:19 AM
Making the zamboni look like a giant buffalo is a cool idea.

jamze132
07-10-2006, 07:51 AM
But how would you like to shoot it with suction cup arrows from the upperdeck? Or maybe you would like to lob them up and over the glass?

SabreEleven
07-10-2006, 10:50 AM
They would have to ban all salt in the HSBC because every knows that salt kills a slug.

SkateZilla
07-10-2006, 11:25 AM
bring back the Sabres Girls and ahve them do the Macarena:honda:

G Wolly
07-10-2006, 11:26 AM

Actual charging speed too :up:

G Wolly
07-10-2006, 11:27 AM
bring back the Sabres Girls and ahve them do the Macarena:honda:
Why were they only around for about 5 minutes then extinct?

SabreEleven
07-10-2006, 11:32 AM

or a giant slug...

SabreEleven
07-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Why were they only around for about 5 minutes then extinct?

They all moved to Raleigh...and found new jobs.

jamze132
07-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Maybe some matadors are in order for the new "buffalo zamboni"? One lucky fan each intermission dessed like an "Indian", holding a Canadian flag (since it's red) has to dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge the raging buffalo zamboni. If he can go 10 minutes without being sqaushed by the beast, then he wins season tickets to the Bills, Sabres, and Bandits! But of the buffalo win's, well, I guess he won't be needing tickets to anything.

jamze132
07-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Sorry for my last post, it's was kind of rude and morbid. In no way do I condone the use of "Indian's" and another nations' flag to entertain the populus.

THATHURMANATOR
07-11-2006, 09:04 AM
When Buffalo scores, instead of the horn going off, they can somehow incorporate a nausious aroma of buffalo dung throughout the arena.

All the face-off circles should be replaced wth actual cow patties under the ice.

The ice should be painted green with lasers for the introductions before each game while the Sabres skate around the "pasture".

The zamboni should also get a complete makeover form Ty Pennington. Turn it into something resembeling a parade float made to look like a buffalo that the fans can shoot suction cup arrows at.

These are just a few of my many ideas for the Front Office to use if they want to get stupid and use a homeristic logo.

Anyone got any else?
Do you really think Reiger has anything to do with jersey design?

jamze132
07-11-2006, 09:30 AM
Do you really think Reiger has anything to do with jersey design?
Yes I do. Why wouldn't he? He may not be the deciding factor but do you think he wasn't shown some pictures to gauge his enthusiasm?

THATHURMANATOR
07-11-2006, 11:16 AM
Yes I do. Why wouldn't he? He may not be the deciding factor but do you think he wasn't shown some pictures to gauge his enthusiasm?
I honestly don't think he has much to do with it. It isn't his dept. You act like our Front office doesn't know what they are doing. We were a period from the finals last year.

jamze132
07-12-2006, 08:11 AM
I honestly don't think he has much to do with it. It isn't his dept. You act like our Front office doesn't know what they are doing. We were a period from the finals last year.
I am not acting like the FO doesn't know what they are doing. However they have a say-so in what jersey they want their players to wear. I am not really trying to make a point with this thread, just having some fun since we have a gay slug logo.