• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

No Buyer's Remorse For Jauron

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

Jauron continues to insist he doesn't have any buyer's remorse when it comes to the draft. The Bills passed over former Heisman Trophy winning QB Matt Leinart for Ohio State SS Donte Whitner with the No. 8 overall pick. Jauron said the team is content to stage a three-way battle for its starting quarterback between J.P. Losman, Kelly Holcomb and Craig Nall. "We went into it (the draft) feeling like we have our guy here and he has to surface from these three," Jauron said. "It's going to be a battle, it's going to be a contest. They'll compete. Hopefully they'll push each other. One will elevate his play and he'll play to the level we need from the quarterback for us to have a chance to win."

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: No Buyer's Remorse For Jauron

I'm okay with Whitner. Still not sold on McCargo. I think you can only second guess on the passing of Leinart if he looks great and JP falls on his face this year.

Comment

• Amare
      Don't Call It A Comeback!
      • Jul 2006

I don't see how any1 can judge the move when no1 has seen them in action?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I think passing over Leinart and Cutler was a vote of confidence for JP. Wouldn't we have taken one or the other if all we had were Holcomb and Nall?
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

im not sure it was a vote of confidence for JP Losman as much as it was a committment to building a defense that is faster and better suited for the Cover Two defense they will be implementing.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• feelthepain
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Mar 2005

I think the bigger question is how much did Dick actually have to say about the draft??? Anyone know for sure this wasn't Marvs draft?? I think Marv knows a thing or two about D!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

I keep hearing how much Cutler sucks in Denver......

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                • Jul 2002

I would like to see the "minutes" report on Marv's cell that showed calls to Polian.
                I have a feeling it was a very significant number.

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

I am very glad we didn't pick Leinart for many reasons. Just to name a few...

I don't think he has the armstrength to throw the ball downfield in the winter.

I wouldn't want all of the hoopla about him being one of "sexiest men alive" and some teeny bopper magazine articles distracting the rest of the team.

I don't think he will be as good as everyone says.

I trust Marv Levy.

Comment

Working...
                  X