PDA

View Full Version : Isn't anybody else getting excited?

Nighthawk
07-10-2006, 07:20 PM
I don't know what it is, but once we get to July I really start looking forward to the Bills season. Now I know that most of you believe that the Bills will suck this year, but I'm just not so sure. They have some nice pieces to the puzzle already in place and with some good coaching, this team may surprise some people. I'm not saying they're going to the Super Bowl, but they have some quality players and that fact is being lost in all the pessimism being expressed by most fans. Hey, everybody is 0-0 and tied for first place...gotta keep the faith! :gobills:

Turf
07-10-2006, 07:22 PM
I am excited. Like I said a month earlier, we're going to WIN THE DIVISION!! YEAHHHHH!!

jmb1099
07-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Right there with you guys!

shelby
07-10-2006, 07:29 PM
i'm ready~!

:gobills:

OpIv37
07-10-2006, 07:46 PM
as far as the Bills are concerned, I've never been less excited about football. But, I have managed to find 3 reasons to look forward to the season:

1. It's my first football season with HD
2. Notre Dame should kick some ass this year
3. We're doing a ton of work on our house, and it will all be done before football season starts, so I'll be able to relax and enjoy the games.

I'm hoping the Bills can shock some people and make a run, but I'm not expecting it.

HAMMER
07-10-2006, 09:14 PM
I think the going will be tough this season with so many new players and new systems to install. What I care most about is seeing this group turn into a real team and players develop so that we can compete for the division next year. If I see them play hard every game and not give up leads I will be ecstatic. We gave up 5 fourth quarter leads last year, that is a very significant stat and says we were outcoached and under conditioned.

ParanoidAndroid
07-10-2006, 09:21 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OpIv37 again.

Not sure why....I guess it's the "Thanks" button.
<!-- / main error message -->

BillyT92679
07-10-2006, 09:33 PM
I am really excited, just a gut feeling tells me they are going to be much better than last year. I'm not saying great, or even good, but I think 8-8 definitely, and maybe even a bit better than that. Which, for all the doom and gloom that is around, makes me happy.

THATHURMANATOR
07-10-2006, 09:41 PM
I don't know what it is, but once we get to July I really start looking forward to the Bills season. Now I know that most of you believe that the Bills will suck this year, but I'm just not so sure. They have some nice pieces to the puzzle already in place and with some good coaching, this team may surprise some people. I'm not saying they're going to the Super Bowl, but they have some quality players and that fact is being lost in all the pessimism being expressed by most fans. Hey, everybody is 0-0 and tied for first place...gotta keep the faith! :gobills:
What a HOMER you are.

Lexwhat
07-10-2006, 10:01 PM
I think the going will be tough this season with so many new players and new systems to install. What I care most about is seeing this group turn into a real team and players develop so that we can compete for the division next year. If I see them play hard every game and not give up leads I will be ecstatic. We gave up 5 fourth quarter leads last year, that is a very significant stat and says we were outcoached and under conditioned.

A well-coached team is long overdue...if Jauron/Fewell/Fairchild show that they deserve to be coaching in this NFL, I will be most pleased...

Go Bills!!

BlackMetalNinja
07-10-2006, 10:23 PM
No... I'm moving in 3 weeks and won't get to see a damn thing from the Bills all year more then likely. I don't want to become a Panthers fan. Looks like I'll be living here in the BZ throughout the season!

THATHURMANATOR
07-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Another one leaves for Carolina... :(

BADTHINGSMAN
07-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Im thinking of making some trips to Pittsford for training camp this year.. I forget what college its at though.. Gotta get a better camera too..

BlackMetalNinja
07-10-2006, 10:44 PM
Im thinking of making some trips to Pittsford for training camp this year.. I forget what college its at though.. Gotta get a better camera too..

St. John Fisher

BADTHINGSMAN
07-10-2006, 10:49 PM
St. John Fisher

Thanks, I was thinking St. John but wasnt 100% sure..

Might have to take a week off from work..

BlackMetalNinja
07-10-2006, 10:55 PM
I live half an hour away but I won't be able to go, I'm getting married on the 29th and then moving on the 2nd, no time for Training Camp before I go...

BADTHINGSMAN
07-10-2006, 11:04 PM
I live half an hour away but I won't be able to go, I'm getting married on the 29th and then moving on the 2nd, no time for Training Camp before I go...

Not much time for the ever so important honeymoon either..

BlackMetalNinja
07-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Not much time for the ever so important honeymoon either..

Indeed not, that's getting bagged until at least January, though I have a feeling there will be no money left for it at that point either.

Luisito23
07-11-2006, 03:37 AM
Man I'm always excited about my team, no matter what year it is, no matter what kind of team we have, and no matter what our record was the prior season...Bills 4 life baby!!!...:respect:

GO BILLS!!!!!

BillsFever21
07-11-2006, 03:43 AM
Even though I realize we won't be very good of course I'm excited for the season to start.

I'm a diehard Bills fan. Even though we suck I still look foward to watching the game every Sunday afternoon. That will never change.

I might not be very happy during and/or after the game but I still look foward to watching them.

SquishDaFish
07-11-2006, 05:24 AM
Black get Direct TV man. You wont regret it.

And Im always excited for football season. Cant friggen wait. ND and Buffalo is my life LMAO.

BlackMetalNinja
07-11-2006, 07:05 AM
Black get Direct TV man. You wont regret it.

And Im always excited for football season. Cant friggen wait. ND and Buffalo is my life LMAO.

No can do... even if I could get DirecTV, which I likely can't since I'll be in an apartment complex that probably wouldn't take kindly to dishes being bolted on their buildings, I can't afford Sunday Ticket anyways. It looks like I'll be relegated to the Carolina Panthers and whatever other game happens to be put on in my area for the week.

Jan Reimers
07-11-2006, 08:00 AM
This "homer" is excited and optimistic as always. At my age, I can't afford to wish my life away, but I can hardly wait for the first preseason game and then the trips to the Ralph from September through December.

I think it's going to be great watching the QB battle, the young defensive draft picks, the progression of guys like Parrish, Everett and even McGahee, the WR situation, and whether TKO comes all the way back.

Win or lose, it's going to be an interesting season.