Vic Carrucci On Sportsnite RTN 11 Interesting quotes about Nall and JP duking it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Vic Carrucci On Sportsnite RTN 11 Interesting quotes about Nall and JP duking it out!

Vic Carucci and John Murphy have a bet for $50 on who will be the Bills starter at QB, Vic says Nall and John Murphy(co-host) says it will be JP

Topic was brought up about who was the best in minicamps especially the last one Vic said he thinks JP looked the best and was really throwing the ball with consistency, and looked like the leader of the offense, Nall struggled at times but picked it up at the end, nothing about Kelly

Def- Jonh Murphy thinks the Bills will be top 10 in the league on Defense and thinks will be alot better than last year and have a chance to push for playoffs.. Vic doesnt think so and thinks the Bills will have to be in the top 10 to even be thought of as a playoff team,

On TKO, John said he looks very determined and was running and doin drills at the OTA's and thinks he will be back to form, Vic is not so sure said that he thinks will be used sparringly at Training Camp;

Vic thinks Nall will be starter and thinks that the Bills will stink, I am hoping for improvement at all aspects and going 8-8, to young of a team and two many questions marks should make for an interesting season none the less......
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: Vic Carrucci On Sportsnite RTN 11 Interesting quotes about Nall and JP duking it out!

Here's hoping John Murphy is more astute than Vic Carucci.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Jeff1220
      H to the 12:20
      • Jul 2002

Re: Vic Carrucci On Sportsnite RTN 11 Interesting quotes about Nall and JP duking it

Murph must be quite a lol.

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
        • Sep 2003

Re: Vic Carrucci On Sportsnite RTN 11 Interesting quotes about Nall and JP duking it out!

No mention of our easy schedule. If the Bills have their act together at any level, 8-8 is very doable.

PTR
        10 Commandments of the D
        1. Never stop Rocking.
        2. Legalize all drugs.
        3. Quit your day job.
        4. All Religion should be taxed.
        5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
        6. F**k her gently.
        7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
        8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
        9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
        10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

NALL BALL BABY!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

If Vic said JP looked better, threw better and led better in the last camp, why does he think Nall will be the starter? I like Carucci, but I'm getting a little tired of his anti-JP thing.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              If Vic said JP looked better, threw better and led better in the last camp, why does he think Nall will be the starter? I like Carucci, but I'm getting a little tired of his anti-JP thing.
              Maybe since Nall now has the offense down he expects him to outperform JP in training camp.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                NALL BALL BABY!!

Comment

• bigbub2352
                  • Feb 2005

I agree JR, i have written about this before, i had a hole post on JP and how Vic absolutley hates this guy, he will say something nice then immediatley say something negative, and usually is saying things about how he does not think JP has it, it is weird because i never heard him so negative about a player even guys like travis henry and charachter issue type players he is not this down about
                  XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                    I agree JR, i have written about this before, i had a hole post on JP and how Vic absolutley hates this guy, he will say something nice then immediatley say something negative, and usually is saying things about how he does not think JP has it, it is weird because i never heard him so negative about a player even guys like travis henry and charachter issue type players he is not this down about
                    Well if you psycho-anylize Vic, you will find that he is just a scared little boy trying to find the meaning of life.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                      • Apr 2004

Man I thought JP and Nall came to blows.
                      finsrclowns

Comment

• bigbub2352
                        • Feb 2005

Now that would be sweet, sell it on pay per veiw
                        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• tampabay25690
                          • Feb 2004

I personally think JP will be the starter also and I agree our Defense will be in the top 10 no doubt. Whitner and all our young defensive guys we got is a huge upgrade. I think we will have one of the best secondarys in the league.
                          GO Gators!!!!!!
                          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            Agreed, the man has an agenda against JP. Sounds like a dummy to me

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                              I personally think JP will be the starter also and I agree our Defense will be in the top 10 no doubt. Whitner and all our young defensive guys we got is a huge upgrade. I think we will have one of the best secondarys in the league.

Ok so we had a huge probowl type guy in Sam Adams and still got ran over. Now we have smaller guys on the DL and that means we will be a top 10 Defense how?

Comment

Working...
                              X