PDA

View Full Version : What teams are in better shape than the Bills?

THATHURMANATOR
07-12-2006, 08:00 AM
I can only think of a couple, Indy, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Denver, and Possibly Dallas. I can totally see the Bills fighting for a top 5 spot.

jamze132
07-12-2006, 08:25 AM
I can only think of a couple, Indy, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Denver, and Possibly Dallas. I can totally see the Bills fighting for a top 5 spot.
Are you serious? Better shape how?

THATHURMANATOR
07-12-2006, 08:30 AM
I am a homer. Yes I am serious.

jamze132
07-12-2006, 08:39 AM
I am a homer. Yes I am serious.
Yeah but no way is Dallas better than us!

ICE74129
07-12-2006, 08:44 AM

This apperantly was an intentionally stupid post. Just when you think it can't get any worse around here...

THATHURMANATOR
07-12-2006, 08:45 AM
GREAT POINT!!!! Jamz.

THATHURMANATOR
07-12-2006, 08:46 AM
This apperantly was an intentionally stupid post. Just when you think it can't get any worse around here...
Kinda like the "realists" CONSTANT doom and gloom that has been spewed here for the last 3 months...

ICE74129
07-12-2006, 08:47 AM
Kinda like the "realists" CONSTANT doom and gloom that has been spewed here for the last 3 months...

Its called reality. Try it some time.

jamze132
07-12-2006, 08:53 AM
Wow.

THATHURMANATOR
07-12-2006, 08:55 AM
Its called reality. Try it some time.
I will if you do.

BillsFever21
07-12-2006, 09:01 AM
I wonder if these kind of people are the ones who will believe anything they hear.

If their girlfriend is caught on a date with another guy and she tells them it's her cousin from out of town they would probably believe her.

Jan Reimers
07-12-2006, 09:04 AM
Yeah but no way is Dallas better than us!
I agree. They have our castoff QB, who was the absolute ruination of the Bills. And Indy, with that choker Manning and no Edge, won't be any good, either. I'd say we're in the top 4.

THATHURMANATOR
07-12-2006, 09:04 AM
I wonder if these kind of people are the ones who will believe anything they hear.

If their girlfriend is caught on a date with another guy and she tells them it's her cousin from out of town they would probably believe her.
Probably not. What a horrible example... :ill:

Jan Reimers
07-12-2006, 09:06 AM

Wouldn't you?

BillsFever21
07-12-2006, 09:08 AM
If the company they work for promises them a promotion every year but they still never see it, they are probably still the type to believe that this is the year it's gonna happen because they work for the best company in town.

THATHURMANATOR
07-12-2006, 09:08 AM
If the company they work for promises them a promotion every year but they still never see it, they are probably still the type to believe that this is the year it's gonna happen because they work for the best company in town.
What does this have to do with being a fan of a football team?

justasportsfan
07-12-2006, 09:14 AM
I'm not sure about Indy Thurm. They don't have a RB and we snagged Tripplett from them.

OpIv37
07-12-2006, 09:16 AM
I would say every team is better than the Bills on paper except SF, NYJ, Tennessee and maybe Houston.

ICE74129
07-12-2006, 09:34 AM
I'm not sure about Indy Thurm. They don't have a RB and we snagged Tripplett from them.

Yeah, taking a backup rotational DT that couldn't crack the starting lineup is REALLY going to hurt Indy.

They don't have an RB? When has Polian really failed on picking RB's? How many make an immediate impact as rookies. I think indy is fine. Its not like Marv is makeing their personel decisions for them or anything...

ICE74129
07-12-2006, 09:35 AM
I would say every team is better than the Bills on paper except SF, NYJ, Tennessee and maybe Houston.

Agreed. Now a year from now? Who knows?

Jan Reimers
07-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Thank God games aren't played on paper. San Antonio would be NBA champs, Detroit in the NHL, the Yanks in MLB, Indy in the NFL, USC would have won another NCAA Football Championship behind Heismann winner Matt Leinart, and Brazil would be celebrating the FIFA World Cup. Not to mention Tiger winning all four majors every year.

ICE74129
07-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Thank God games aren't played on paper. San Antonio would be NBA champs, Detroit in the NHL, the Yanks in MLB, Indy in the NFL, USC would have won another NCAA Football Championship behind Heismann winner Matt Leinart, and Brazil would be celebrating the FIFA World Cup. Not to mention Tiger winning all four majors every year.

LMAO give it a rest already. Ok tell me this, San Fran for the superbowl this year? Not no, HELL NO! How do you know? REALITY. you can look at a team and KNOW they have no prayer in hell. some teams might have that outside chance due to some greatness on their team. Buffalo isn't one of them.

We were a crap team for the last 6 years and haven't done much to offset that this offseason. Crap team, lost a ton of veterans, new staff, new systems etc... = disaster.

now will that change? It depends on MANY factors. Not the least of which is will ralph quit *****ing and be willing to spend that nearly 25 mill of estimated cap room next year. And to do so means HE must come up with signing bonus money to outbid snyder, jones, Kraft etc. Don't hold your breath.

OpIv37
07-12-2006, 10:26 AM

he asked a question- I answered it. Do we know 100% what the outcome will be right now? Of course not. But you can look at the players, coaches, teams, previous records, etc and make a damn good guess, and that's what I'm doing.

If someone told you they would give you $10,000 if you correctly predicted where the Bills would finish in relation to the other 31 teams in the league, but you had to pick today, where would you place the Bills?

justasportsfan
07-12-2006, 10:26 AM
lost a ton of veterans, .
says the guy who was giddy about the FA's we replced those vets w/. :coocoo:

patmoran2006
07-12-2006, 11:23 AM

I wouldnt say Houston.. If the NFL was a stockmarket and I was an investor, I'd be investing in Houston before Buffalo.

Houston is headed in the right direction.. Much IMPROVED at DL and WR instantly through draft and FA, and with Spencer and Winston as draft picks the future of the OL looks good.. and I think Kubiak is going to be a great coach.

However, you can throw Oakland in there, they suck in their place.. And also Detroit blows as well.

Jan Reimers
07-12-2006, 12:58 PM
I've watched The Comback and the Homerun Throwback, and these 'backs have shown me one thing: Anything can happen (and sometimes it sucks).