JD
07-12-2006, 04:00 PM
..and they probably wont sell that out either

Michael82
07-12-2006, 04:07 PM
:ill:

BlackMetalNinja
07-12-2006, 04:21 PM
I'll be one of the hundreds in attendance at least... Sabres jersey proudly on display.

JD
07-12-2006, 04:27 PM
I'll probably meet up with you in "Sabres Alley" as I will be attending also.

700+ mile drive, well worth it.

BlackMetalNinja
07-12-2006, 04:28 PM
I'll probably meet up with you in "Sabres Alley" as I will be attending also.

700+ mile drive, well worth it.

I'll be living less then 10 miles away in 3 weeks!

SkateZilla
07-12-2006, 08:10 PM
..and they probably wont sell that out either

lmao True True,

I'll Bring the Paintball Gun....:respect:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
07-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Wouldn't it be :funny: if they raise the championship banner and then we blow them out 8-1 or 10-0. I think this upcoming SABRES team can be like Ottawa was this yr. NO STOPPING US, THIS IS OUR YEAR!!! I don't think Carolina will be any good this year I really don't. The team that wins the cup does terrible the next year just look at Tampa Bay

SkateZilla
07-12-2006, 08:24 PM
Wouldn't it be :funny: if they raise the championship banner and then we blow them out 8-1 or 10-0. I think this team is going to be like Ottawa was this yr. NO STOPPING US, THIS IS OUR YEAR!!! I don't think Carolina will be any good this year I really don't. The team that wins the cup does terrible the next year just look at Tampa Bay

Which Ottawa..

Like Ottawa First third of the Season,
Like Ottawa Second third of the Season,
Like Ottawa Third Third of the season,
Like Ottawa 1st Round of the Playoffs,

Or

Like Ottawa Second Round of the Playoffs

THATHURMANATOR
07-13-2006, 07:41 AM
I like this. It should be an early reminder for the team of their goal.

carybillsfan
07-13-2006, 08:32 AM
I will be there also. The canes have sold out there home opener the last 4years. Ticket prices are cheap, start @$12, so they will sell fast. I'd love to see the place full of sabre fans --because people around here don't think to highly of the drunk sabre fans. I think this could be a preview of the ECF again. Hopefully home ice will be shifted to buffalo this time.

SkateZilla
07-13-2006, 01:22 PM
Raise the Banner, Drop Puck and We Score in the First 2 Minutes

JD
07-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Its sorta funny, i honestly think the bandits have more fans than the hurricanes :rofl:

We should get a big sabreszone group goin, and have ourselves our first ever SabresZone tailgate!!!!

SABuffalo786
07-13-2006, 07:39 PM
KILL 'EM, KILL 'EM ALL

SkateZilla
07-14-2006, 03:31 AM
Its sorta funny, i honestly think the bandits have more fans than the hurricanes :rofl:

We should get a big sabreszone group goin, and have ourselves our first ever SabresZone tailgate!!!!

Im Going to try my best to get there and hook up with ya'll (give out Cell numbers or something),

I know people in Carolina, I go down there for street hockey, they said the only reason people went to the big "Party" was for the free beer and brats... :respect:

BleedinGreenNC
07-14-2006, 06:02 AM
And still the fact remains, we will be raising the banner in our rink, not yours. You kill me, still going on about this.

SABuffalo786
07-14-2006, 11:29 AM
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

Michael82
07-14-2006, 11:49 AM
I want to see Brind'Amour lying face down on the ice after a big hit from Brian Campbell, worse than the Umberger hit. :snicker:

SkateZilla
07-14-2006, 03:16 PM
I want to see Brind'Amour lying face down on the ice after a big hit from Brian Campbell, worse than the Umberger hit. :snicker:

naw man, you cant talk aout hurting other players

JD
07-14-2006, 04:24 PM
Aww come on guys, don't be so mean to the guy.. It's not his fault his kids are really Lindros's!

:lmao:

Then again I would like to see Campbell leave him laying unconcious, twitching with blood pouring out of his eyes. :shocked:

Not really, but sorta close to that effect.

PUCKER
07-15-2006, 01:03 AM
I hope we bombard them 8-0. :snicker:

Pfft 10-0, .... our AHL Goalie with the Shutout.. Dizzle

EpiK-KA14
07-15-2006, 11:39 AM
You would figure Sabres fans would prefer to figure out what's wrong with their team more than wanting to continue to bash ours.

Have fun watching opening night from the comfort of your couches while WE raise the Stanley Cup banner overhead. You can even keep talking about what you are GOING to do in that game, because we all know what happens to your teams when push comes to shove. You CAN'T talk about what you've done.

BufaLLLLLLo..... Yep, all those Ls are for LOSSES in championship games.

Bash us all you want. We can't hear you. The celebration party is STILL too loud.

SabreEleven
07-15-2006, 11:43 AM
You would figure Sabres fans would prefer to figure out what's wrong with their team more than wanting to continue to bash ours.

What's to figure out? Everyone knows why the Sabres lost....injures.

JD
07-15-2006, 12:25 PM
Bash us all you want. We can't hear you. The celebration party is STILL too loud.
That's why your online and not out partying with them "caniacs" huh lol.

BlackMetalNinja
07-15-2006, 03:04 PM
That's why your online and not out partying with them "caniacs" huh lol.

Leave him alone, they probably couldn't get all 7 of them at the same place at the same time...

Michael82
07-17-2006, 10:22 AM
naw man, you cant talk aout hurting other players
I didn't say hurt that bad, just like Umberger was. :up:

carybillsfan
07-18-2006, 10:58 AM
Yes, I'm moving down there, does that mean I'm going to become a Hurricanes fan all the sudden??? Highly unlikely. It really isn't my fault you guys can't even sell out Stanley Cup Finals games until the last possible minute. Tell me, what happens if Carolina isn't so successful this season??? Half way through the year if they're only a .500 team you know damn well that place is going to be half empty.

I felt the same as you when I first moved out of Buffalo, and I am still today a loyal sabres & Bills fan. But after being down here for 5 years the bandwagon grows on you a little bit. It all starts with free comp tix from my company to games like Atl., Columbus--teams nobody wants to see. Then its free box tix to the Sabres game, devils, leafs. Free company tix 3 rows from the ice for ECF, and stanley cup finals. Slowly you start to route for the team, not when they play the sabres, you feel guilty inside....but it feels great to actually live in a city that has won a championship. They had the cup at my work a few weeks ago 12,000 people here at GSK to get there pictures taken with the cup. It was supposed to run for two hours it went 2 hours longer. A few days later it was at happy hour at the carolina ale house -- pretty cool to see it paraded around.

The only time I saw the cup in buffalo in a social setting was at Mickey Rats after the Wings won the cup -- the equipment manager lives down there and I hoisted that thing up over my head. You can say all you want about what it would be like for the Sabres to win the cup--and no doubt Buffalo would be rocking, because with all the stuff going on around here, I amazed by the number of people that have turned out.

BlackMetalNinja
07-18-2006, 09:50 PM
I felt the same as you when I first moved out of Buffalo, and I am still today a loyal sabres & Bills fan. But after being down here for 5 years the bandwagon grows on you a little bit. It all starts with free comp tix from my company to games like Atl., Columbus--teams nobody wants to see. Then its free box tix to the Sabres game, devils, leafs. Free company tix 3 rows from the ice for ECF, and stanley cup finals. Slowly you start to route for the team, not when they play the sabres, you feel guilty inside....but it feels great to actually live in a city that has won a championship. They had the cup at my work a few weeks ago 12,000 people here at GSK to get there pictures taken with the cup. It was supposed to run for two hours it went 2 hours longer. A few days later it was at happy hour at the carolina ale house -- pretty cool to see it paraded around.

The only time I saw the cup in buffalo in a social setting was at Mickey Rats after the Wings won the cup -- the equipment manager lives down there and I hoisted that thing up over my head. You can say all you want about what it would be like for the Sabres to win the cup--and no doubt Buffalo would be rocking, because with all the stuff going on around here, I amazed by the number of people that have turned out.

I don't think I'll have to worry about Wal-Mart hooking me up with comp tickets anytime soon...

SkateZilla
07-20-2006, 06:03 AM
Truce Guys, Drop the excuses and whining and egging on back and forth, the plaoffs are over, however, if we face Carolina again in the playoffs (whenever) its open season

SkateZilla
07-21-2006, 07:47 AM
its Over with, move on ... both of you

JD
07-21-2006, 11:17 AM
We will not fail, we will not faulter.. until the canes are defeated

MTBillsFan
07-22-2006, 01:42 AM
The NHL did something right! Get the changing of the guard out of the way the first game of the season. 3-1 SABRES WIN!
A big AW Shucks will be heard across the south!
What has more teeth? The entire state of NC or the Hurricane hockey team?

BleedinGreenNC
07-22-2006, 06:17 AM
The NHL did something right! Get the changing of the guard out of the way the first game of the season. 3-1 SABRES WIN!
A big AW Shucks will be heard across the south!
What has more teeth? The entire state of NC or the Hurricane hockey team?

:dance: LOL!!! Nevada!!

Nighthawk
07-22-2006, 08:29 AM

Have fun watching opening night from the comfort of your couches while WE raise the Stanley Cup banner overhead. You can even keep talking about what you are GOING to do in that game, because we all know what happens to your teams when push comes to shove. You CAN'T talk about what you've done.

BufaLLLLLLo..... Yep, all those Ls are for LOSSES in championship games.

I know that winning is the only thing that matters, but it sure does suck when you know that everybody in hockey & who knows anything about hockey is fully aware that the only reason Carolina won was because the Sabres had a ton of injuries. I know that kills you, but it is true and I can tell it gets under your skin because this board isn't the only place that you hear it. You read it on ESPN.com, you hear it when people talk about the playoffs and you read it in magazines. Hey, I much rather have the cup, but the second best thing is people not giving the Canes credit for the series that they would've never won had we been healthy. Just can't get any respect...can you Canes fan? Too bad...:nuk:

BleedinGreenNC
07-26-2006, 06:52 AM
I will take the Stanley Cup over respect any day!!

JD
07-26-2006, 03:57 PM
I know that winning is the only thing that matters, but it sure does suck when you know that everybody in hockey & who knows anything about hockey is fully aware that the only reason Carolina won was because the Sabres had a ton of injuries. I know that kills you, but it is true and I can tell it gets under your skin because this board isn't the only place that you hear it. You read it on ESPN.com, you hear it when people talk about the playoffs and you read it in magazines. Hey, I much rather have the cup, but the second best thing is people not giving the Canes credit for the series that they would've never won had we been healthy. Just can't get any respect...can you Canes fan? Too bad...:nuk:
Post of the year. :dance:

BleedinGreenNC
07-27-2006, 06:31 AM
Post of the year. :dance:

If if if, thats all you guys have to lean on.

BlackMetalNinja
07-27-2006, 07:12 AM
Maybe you all knowing Hurricanes fans could tell me when the hell your individual game tickets go on sale down there? I want to get tickets for both the Sabres games, though I don't suppose I need to rush since a sellout isn't likely...

BleedinGreenNC
07-27-2006, 08:44 AM
Maybe you all knowing Hurricanes fans could tell me when the hell your individual game tickets go on sale down there? I want to get tickets for both the Sabres games, though I don't suppose I need to rush since a sellout isn't likely...

I will try and find out, i will get back to you on that, we actually are friendly people down here.

BlackMetalNinja
07-27-2006, 08:53 AM
I will try and find out, i will get back to you on that, we actually are friendly people down here.

It'd be greatly appreciated, I couldn't find anything on their website when I last checked.

JD
07-27-2006, 06:45 PM
They should start mass marketing for their opening game, seeing that its the only one that might sellout. The arse beating the Sabres will unleash will send them all running for the hayfields, turning they're backs on the hurricanes until playoffs. Even then they wont sellout :snicker:

Much love :peace:

Nighthawk
07-27-2006, 07:14 PM
If if if, thats all you guys have to lean on.

If you weren't bothered by the remarks, then you wouldn't keep responding. Again, the better team didn't win...the luckier team won. Good for them, but they are not and will not be getting much respect around the league. Those are facts...just like the Canes winning the Cup is a fact.

BleedinGreenNC
07-28-2006, 01:07 PM
They should start mass marketing for their opening game, seeing that its the only one that might sellout. The arse beating the Sabres will unleash will send them all running for the hayfields, turning they're backs on the hurricanes until playoffs. Even then they wont sellout :snicker:

Much love :peace:

Just like that ass beating you gave us in the playoffs?:oops:

JD
07-28-2006, 06:06 PM
We pushed it to 7 games without 5 top d-men and power scoring forward. Thats pathetic on your side.

Nighthawk
07-28-2006, 07:12 PM

Listen, you won...that is a fact, but let's not act like you swept the series. The Canes barely won and we had nobody left on defense...how much better does that mean our team was than yours? A lot and if we had a full lineup you wouldn't of drank from the Cup. So instead of trying to make yourself feel better, you should probably just accept that fact that the Canes lucked out and enjoy your Cup. However, the more you talk the more ignorant the comments sound.

BleedinGreenNC
07-29-2006, 09:07 AM
Listen, you won...that is a fact, but let's not act like you swept the series. The Canes barely won and we had nobody left on defense...how much better does that mean our team was than yours? A lot and if we had a full lineup you wouldn't of drank from the Cup. So instead of trying to make yourself feel better, you should probably just accept that fact that the Canes lucked out and enjoy your Cup. However, the more you talk the more ignorant the comments sound.

Hey, maybe we did luck out, but the fact remains that we won the cup, and i have been coming onto the boards to read about the Bills, and there are a bunch of you that still cant let this go about the Canes, i dont think anybody on either side is being ignorant.