X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Why I hate "realists"

Because everything to them becomes a law.

Take Roscoe Parish for example. Do I know he's going to be good? No. Do I think so? Yes. Why? I think he's got the instincts to succeed. A few plays last year he really juked guys out of their jocks.

Back to the hating "realists" thing... Since he has a freak injury last year, he's labeled as injury prone, too small, etc. B F'in S! Wayne Chrebet wasn't a monster and had a decent career. Will Roscoe be a hall of famer? I'd bet my house that he won't, but I'll give him a change to become a roll player (ala Chrebet) before writing him off.

Hear me "realist" scumbags?

Peace out.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Why I hate "realists"

****ing realists!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
      ****ing realists!
      I'm so angry right now.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

I am pissed beyond belief!

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone

Take Roscoe Parish for example. Do I know he's going to be good? No. Do I think so? Yes. Why? I think he's got the instincts to succeed. A few plays last year he really juked guys out of their jocks.

Back to the hating "realists" thing... Since he has a freak injury last year, he's labeled as injury prone, too small, etc. B F'in S! Wayne Chrebet wasn't a monster and has a decent career. Will Roscoe be a hall of famer? I'd bet my house that he won't, but I'll give him a change to become a roll player (ala Chrebet) before writing him off.

Peace out.
          Parrish juked guys out of their jocks, then as he ran by they were able to just barely grab a handful of his jersey and that was all it took to make the tackle.

Parrish weighs something like 160 pounds and he's going to be routinely decked by CB's and safeties who are typically in the 180-210 lb range.

He's fast and he has instincts but he's not big or strong enough.

and once again, just because somebody did something somewhere else one time does NOT mean it's going to happen to the Bills. There are a hell of a lot more undersized receivers who didn't make it than there are Steve Smiths and Wayne Chrebets.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

I really hope no realists show up at the opener.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Me too Bammer! I won't associate with them that is for sure!

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

I may be inclined to judo chop one of them.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  Parrish juked guys out of their jocks, then as he ran by they were able to just barely grab a handful of his jersey and that was all it took to make the tackle.

Parrish weighs something like 160 pounds and he's going to be routinely decked by CB's and safeties who are typically in the 180-210 lb range.

and once again, just because somebody did something somewhere else one time does NOT mean it's going to happen to the Bills. There are a hell of a lot more undersized receivers who didn't make it than there are Steve Smiths and Wayne Chrebets.
                  Question: how good does Parrish have to be to be an upgrade over Reed? And did you notice that with the tightening of enforcement of the contact over 5 yards rule "smurfs" are back in style? Santana Moss is a top 10 receiver IMO and he's barely bigger than Parrish. As a slot guy he's usually going to be matched up with a nickle back and those tend to be smaller. I have some hope for Parrish.
                  finsrclowns

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

GOD DAM REALISTS!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

The guy was a rookie for crying out loud. How long did it take Santana Moss do well in the league? I don't give a rats ass if he is easilt tackled as long as he's catching balls for 1st downs.

There's also Steve Smith. Don't throw me that logic about Roscoe is not Smith. We're talking size here.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                        I really hope no realists show up at the opener.
                        It's gonna be freaking raining with their tears.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          The guy was a rookie for crying out loud. How long did it take Santana Moss do well in the league? I don't give a rats ass if he is easilt tackled as long as he's catching balls for 1st downs.

There's also Steve Smith. Don't throw me that logic about Roscoe is not Smith. We're talking size here.
                          Roscoe is not now, nor ever will be Steve smith. We can stop the comparrisons right now.

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by billsfanone

Back to the hating "realists" thing... Since he has a freak injury last year, he's labeled as injury prone, too small, etc. B F'in S! Wayne Chrebet wasn't a monster and had a decent career. Will Roscoe be a hall of famer? I'd bet my house that he won't, but I'll give him a change to become a roll player (ala Chrebet) before writing him off.

Peace out.
                            Yeah I know reality sucks huh? Its much better to kiss some butt, wish on that lucky star in fantasy land than deal with the reality of things.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Can you find us one post where someone said it WILL happen to the Bills? Give us a break already...the only ones making bold predictions are the ones saying it WON'T happen. The fact that WRs like Chrebet and Smith did it opens up the possibility that it MIGHT happen for the Bills.
                              C'mon, Op...you're smarter than that....don't go putting words in others' mouths.
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X