PDA

View Full Version : Dick Jauron

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
07-13-2006, 09:52 PM
Bills Head Coach Dick Jauron joined Ed Kilgore and Adam Benigni Thursday on the Western New York Sport Zone. Hear what Jauron has to say about the Bills quarterback situation, as well as the outlook on the season as they prepare to head into training camp.

http://wgrz.com/sports/sports_article.aspx?storyid=39552
http://wgrz.com/video/Sportsvplayer.aspx?aid=16564&bw=

OpIv37
07-13-2006, 09:55 PM
You can tell he's been an NFL coach before- he knows how to talk for extended periods of time without actually saying anything substantive.

FlyingDutchman
07-13-2006, 10:16 PM
yeah its hard to get Dick to climax

Mr. Cynical
07-13-2006, 10:40 PM
You can tell he's been an NFL coach before- he knows how to talk for extended periods of time without actually saying anything substantive.

:rofl:

Actually I shouldn't be laughing.....it's a sad thing.

Jan Reimers
07-14-2006, 06:35 AM
If the coaching thing doesn't work out, he definitely has a future in politics.

ICE74129
07-14-2006, 07:06 AM
He's screwing up the QB position. He screwed it up in Chicago and will screw it up here if he keeps up that current mindset.

Earthquake Enyart
07-14-2006, 07:10 AM
The "realists" in Chicago wanted Cade McNown to start over Jim Miller.

How did that work out?

EricStratton
07-14-2006, 07:21 AM

How did that work out?

His shift manager at Burger King still doesn't let McNown start the deep-fryer.

ICE74129
07-14-2006, 08:38 AM

How did that work out?

BIG difference between mcnown and losman. And I don't remember realists wanting anything but the Bears to become a winning franchise. In fact I remember Bears realists not happy with the way the QB position was handled and with Jauron in general. Hummm...

BuffaloBillsStampede
07-14-2006, 09:33 AM
Ice why do you always have to argue with everything anyone says?

Earthquake Enyart
07-14-2006, 09:34 AM
BIG difference between mcnown and losman. And I don't remember realists wanting anything but the Bears to become a winning franchise. In fact I remember Bears realists not happy with the way the QB position was handled and with Jauron in general. Hummm...
No. They wanted the best player to play whether he was a #1 draft pick or a free agent. Novel concept.

EricStratton
07-14-2006, 10:03 AM
No. They wanted the best player to play whether he was a #1 draft pick or a free agent. Novel concept.

What do you know EE, it's not like you live in Chicago or anything.

Earthquake Enyart
07-14-2006, 10:07 AM
There was never the love here for McNown that there is for JP in Buffalo.

EricStratton
07-14-2006, 10:08 AM
There was never the love here for McNown that there is for JP in Buffalo.

It always seemed like they picked him because they had to, not because they wanted to.

Earthquake Enyart
07-14-2006, 10:13 AM
It always seemed like they picked him because they had to, not because they wanted to.
Angelo thought he had the next McMahon.

Jauron was under tremendous pressure from Angelo to play him, even though he was clearly the #3 QB behind Miller and Matthews. To placate Angelo, Jauron came up this this crazy plan where he put McNown in the third series of the game. Most the time, McNown only played the one series, unless there was a three and out. Then he got a second one. McNown never played well enough to justify any more playing time, and there was never a QB controversy.

Mr. Miyagi
07-14-2006, 10:23 AM
You've got big problems if you're behind Shane Matthews.