• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Marv Levy:

Bills G.M. opens up about fighting father time, stereotypes, and setting an example

• Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: Marv Levy:

Thanx for the links LW...

Gotta love Marv...

GO BILLS!!!!
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I love Marv, and truly believe he is the right man at the right time for this franchise.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

....and he and Jauron will see to it that the team is mentally prepared for every game.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
            • Jul 2002

Marv's pretty crafty.
            He's already planting the seeds for the Ronald Reagan, "I can't hear you," defense when he doesn't want to answer a question.

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

I don't think there will be too many days where Buffalo isn't mentally prepared to play the game of football. I couldn't truthfully say that with the last regime. Miami will know what I'm talking about this year.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Originally posted by jamze132
                I don't think there will be too many days where Buffalo isn't mentally prepared to play the game of football. I couldn't truthfully say that with the last regime. Miami will know what I'm talking about this year.
                Yeah, with that preening egomaniac Donahoe and that moronic dolt Mularkey, I'm surprised we knew who we were playing week to week.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
                  Just wait until he opens the season with a double-reverse-flea-flicker on 1st and 10 from his own 20.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                    • Aug 2004

Really? Then why does Marv set one of his FA criteria of being young (under certain age)?

Comment

• John Doe
                      Florida Man
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh
                      Really? Then why does Marv set one of his FA criteria of being young (under certain age)?
                      Because he wants to set the team up for long term success. Marv is old, not stupid. He knows the typical life-span of the career of the professional athlete.

Comment

Working...
                      X