PDA

View Full Version : Custom Jerseys

oldno711
07-14-2006, 08:09 AM
Have any of you ordered a custom jersey from NFL.com? I went to order one earlier today but the numbers are f'd up on the site...they look like Chicago Bears numbers. The guy on the phone could not tell me for sure whether it would come out looking normal (I thought maybe the pic was just screwed up). If not NFL.com, where can I get a custom jersey (I want a Crowell jersey).

http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key[name],value[YOUR+NAME]&set=key[number],value[00]&set=key[displaysize],value[220]&load=url[http://chains.imageg.net/graphics/dynamic/chains/p2754863_customback.chain]

Earthquake Enyart
07-14-2006, 08:11 AM
That's because those are Chicago Bears jerseys.

Be careful if you want an underscore. They like to slip in hyphens on you if you aren't looking.

CuseJetsFan83
07-14-2006, 08:22 AM
i ordered a few jerseys from nfl.com and its a nice time..........

haven't had a screw up yet.

ive ordered one bills custom jersey last year and everything was fine.... just make sure your specifics are correct......

Historian
07-14-2006, 08:35 AM
I want a Rutkowski Throwback.

jamze132
07-14-2006, 09:00 AM
I want a Chris Watson jersey so I can take a big dump on it and then burn it with napalm.

R. Rich
07-14-2006, 09:27 AM
I want a Rutkowski Throwback.
I met Ed Rutkowski @ the Bills' draft party in 2003. Nice guy.

Earthquake Enyart
07-14-2006, 09:28 AM
I shook his hand at the Corn Festival once. He has a bone crusher hand shake.

R. Rich
07-14-2006, 09:31 AM
I told him about the time I sat on a plane next to John Huarte on my flight from New York to Germany and talked about my illustrious 1 year college football career to him. Haha!!

Amare
07-14-2006, 10:19 AM
I want a Chris Watson jersey so I can take a big dump on it and then burn it with napalm.Hell Yeah, I'll Join In!

Dude
07-14-2006, 10:23 AM
Have any of you ordered a custom jersey from NFL.com? I went to order one earlier today but the numbers are f'd up on the site...they look like Chicago Bears numbers. The guy on the phone could not tell me for sure whether it would come out looking normal (I thought maybe the pic was just screwed up). If not NFL.com, where can I get a custom jersey (I want a Crowell jersey). Looks like you're trying to order a Bills alternate jersey. Those number styles are different than on the regular jerseys.

PUCKER
07-15-2006, 02:01 AM
WTH??? Well,I know not order mine there I guess...

Historian
07-15-2006, 06:22 AM
Ed works for the State Parks department now. I've talked to him on several occasions, he's a great guy. Lives in Hamburg.

He's an amazing physical specimen too. The guy graduated from Notre Dame in 1963, and he looks like he could still play!

Billscusey
07-16-2006, 11:09 AM
I ordered two jerseys around Christmas last year; an adult and a child size. The transaction was ok, but was NOT delivered in time for Christmas, as was initially promised (although this could have been a Canadian customs issue, not necessarilly an NFLshop issue). The adult jersey (home) came back perfect, but be warned that the child size did NOT have the blue outline around the white letters in the name on the back. Just white block letters on their own. This did not look like an accident, so be careful if you order the child size (although the price was great!).

ZacGriffi~82
07-16-2006, 01:15 PM
I ordered a mens size Moorman jersey about 2 years ago. They are nicer then the regular jerseys you would buy.

Dozerdog
07-16-2006, 01:55 PM
I ordered two jerseys around Christmas last year; an adult and a child size. The transaction was ok, but was NOT delivered in time for Christmas, as was initially promised (although this could have been a Canadian customs issue, not necessarilly an NFLshop issue). The adult jersey (home) came back perfect, but be warned that the child size did NOT have the blue outline around the white letters in the name on the back. Just white block letters on their own. This did not look like an accident, so be careful if you order the child size (although the price was great!).It's possible they need to use smaller lettering on the child Jersey- and the fancy lettering might only come in one size