PDA

View Full Version : Homers and Realists can unite!!

HHURRICANE
07-14-2006, 09:05 AM
This Homer vs. Realist debate is pretty irrelevant. As a Bills fan I keep reading how bad we stink in the media and truthfully we deserve alot of it until we play better and win more games. With that said let's be united on the fact that this team is better than people think. Here's why:

1) Jauron (experienced HC) is better than Mularkey.

2) Our OL has improved and McGahee will be playing at his optimum weight.

3) We are better at TE, a position that has been non-existant. Plus Royal can block helping our OL even more.

4) Fairchild is the best OC we have had in a long time.

5) Our D will be better, although maybe not early in the season. Milloy was horrible and I think Whitner will come in and be a small upgrade as a rookie. I just heard on Sirrius how sam Adams has a lot of question marks so I believe Adams vs. Tripplett (even though different positions) is an upgrade.

There is only one position that I have big question marks about and that is WR. I was not sad to see Moulds go because he did not want to be here but we have alot of question marks? This position could be better, worse or unchanged. hard to tell.

With all of that said we are better. We will win more than 5 games guaranteed. I am willing to put money on it and if I lose I will donate it to any WNY local charity!!

Jan Reimers
07-14-2006, 09:27 AM
While I agree with you, HH, and would even add that the return of a healthy Spikes, the further development of Everett, Parrish and Peters, the signings of guys like A. Thomas, Bowen and A. Davis for depth, and a bushel of talented defensive draft picks, also will make us better.

But not everyone will agree.

Amare
07-14-2006, 09:32 AM
Alright can someone give me an official homer and realist definition?

justasportsfan
07-14-2006, 09:34 AM

4) Fairchild is the best OC we have had in a long time.

God I hope so!

THATHURMANATOR
07-14-2006, 09:34 AM
Sure!

Homers= intelligent
Realists= Dummies.

HHURRICANE
07-14-2006, 09:38 AM
Sure!

Homers= intelligent
Realists= Dummies.

Beginning of season= Homer

End of season= Realist

justasportsfan
07-14-2006, 09:40 AM

Homer= It may take 2-3 years but maybe we can surprise this year.

Realist= I hope the bills fail so we can come back and say "I told you so"

Amare
07-14-2006, 09:42 AM
Oh thanks.

T-Nasty24
07-14-2006, 10:00 AM
Thier all idiots!

justasportsfan
07-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Thier all idiots!
"they're"

LtBillsFan66
07-14-2006, 10:13 AM
Sure!

Homers= intelligent
Realists= Dummies.
I concur!

Earthquake Enyart
07-14-2006, 10:14 AM
Sure!

Homers= intelligent
Realists= Dummies.
Realists: Dumb and gay.

patmoran2006
07-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Homer= It may take 2-3 years but maybe we can surprise this year.

Realist= I hope the bills fail so we can come back and say "I told you so"

you better not have me labeled as a "realist" then.. WHat you said should be a special category for Ice alone, I can so see Ice Lombardi himself telling us he "told us so" after we go 4-12, what a genius he is..

Then again, if we made the playoffs he'd have told us so as well because he's told us everything there is to tell.

patmoran2006
07-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Realist = 20/20 vision

Homer= Blinder than Stevie Wonder

Earthquake Enyart
07-14-2006, 10:28 AM
you better not have me labeled as a "realist" then.. WHat you said should be a special category for Ice alone, I can so see Ice Lombardi himself telling us he "told us so" after we go 4-12, what a genius he is..

Then again, if we made the playoffs he'd have told us so as well because he's told us everything there is to tell.
Regardless of what side you are on, we think you are dumb.

patmoran2006
07-14-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm not on any side.. and Yes, I am dumb.

And your personal attacks hurt my message board feelings...

L.A. Playa
07-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Realist = get a life there is more than just football to enjoy

Homer = get trashed at every game so its better not to remember a loss than not remember a win