What do the realists here gain by downtrodding the home team?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

What do the realists here gain by downtrodding the home team?

It boggles my mind that some of you refuse to support our beloved Bills. You talk them down, say it's going to be a terrible year and just cannot bring yourselves to wonder if we can have positive things happen. Why in the world would you think that a team with a #1 special teams unit and a potentially good D would fail?

Willis is in a contract year and every yard he runs for will translate into a payday, so I don't care if Phil, OPIV and that guy that sit next to you at the game and gets drunk every game block for Willis, that cat is going to ball. He is going to run so hard that you will think he stole something. We may actually bring a TE to the field as a secondary option for our QB and have some good talent at receiver and a better looking O-line.

We were not a 1-15 team last year and as I have mentioned before were about 1 score away in 6 of those losses from making them a win. Think positive and good things will happen, being a realist is a sad way to live.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: What do the realists here gain by downtrodding the home team?

[IMG]http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/******matrixowned.jpg[/IMG]

Let's make this the official realist photo.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

being a realist is a sad way to live.
      Amen.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Skooby, you have no standards.

Being able to admit the team has problems does NOT mean we don't support it. Wanting something is different than actually believing it would happen. I want to go home and find a million dollars in non-sequential bills in a briefcase on my doorstep, but I don't believe it's actually going to happen.

The problem isn't people who think the team won't do well- it's people like you who still think the team is good enough despite everything that's happened. Why are you willing to accept mediocrity? Why are you willing to look at signings like Josh Reed, Ryan Denney and Peerless Price and say "well, that's good enough"?
        It's not good enough until we start winning. I'm sick of people like you who just accept this garbage and assume things will just magically change (like McGahee suddenly giving a **** and putting in some effort).

I think there's a good chance that the Bills are headed in the right direction long term, but they're still in rough shape for this year. If you honestly think what we have now is good enough, then your standards for your team are WAY too low.

Personally, I expect more from the Bills and I won't be happy til I get it.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          Skooby, you are a ****ing idiot.
          Attack the post, not the poster.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
            says the guy who called all realists a bunch of "f'n ******s"
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• finsrclowns
              • Apr 2004

Someones crying, lord, kumbaya
              Oh lord, kumbaya
              finsrclowns

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Your very first line is more than enough for me..

"It boggles my mind that some of you refuse to support our beloved Bills"..

Who refuses to support the Bills? Because we think they'll have a losing record based on history and our additions for 2006, that means we dont support the team? How stupid can a statement be.

Then again, I forgot I'm responding to someone who's basically wished death on Ralph Wilson.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

see the homers are nothing but, butt kissing lemmings. If ralph wilson said all of you need to line up and kiss my wrinkled arse or I move the team, many here would be fighting to get in line.

Realists demand more than 'just a team'. Move them ralph? Hey dont' let the door hit you in the arse. His idol threats mean nothing to us. Field a competitive team or you don't get a dime of my money. The realists did the blind faith thing, then GREW UP.

This franchise as it stands right now is beyond a doubt, one of the worst in the NFL. Bottom 5 easy. Until they PROVE different, they are what they are...a crap team and a crap org. That is reality. Everyone outside of a handful of Bills message boards or outside of WNY recognises and understands this. EVEN BILLS FANS. yeah many of us outside of WNY Fully understand the situation of the team. Most of us are sick of it.

'But ICE..we have a new GM, staff etc'. Yeah right. the 3rd GM in 6-7 years, 3rd HC, God knows how many systems etc. No more, 'well its another new guy give him a chance'. No that time has passed. its time for the Bills to act like everyone is from missouri and PROVE IT before we buy it anymore.

So the homers can take their shots all they want, the rest of us sit back and LOAO. One of these days you will wake up.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ICE74129
                    One of these days you will wake up.
                    And you will be gone?
                    finsrclowns

Comment

• HAMMER
                      I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                      • Jul 2003

see the homers are nothing but, butt kissing lemmings. If ralph wilson said all of you need to line up and kiss my wrinkled arse or I move the team, many here would be fighting to get in line.

Realists demand more than 'just a team'. Move them ralph? Hey dont' let the door hit you in the arse. His idol threats mean nothing to us. Field a competitive team or you don't get a dime of my money. The realists did the blind faith thing, then GREW UP.

This franchise as it stands right now is beyond a doubt, one of the worst in the NFL. Bottom 5 easy. Until they PROVE different, they are what they are...a crap team and a crap org. That is reality. Everyone outside of a handful of Bills message boards or outside of WNY recognises and understands this. EVEN BILLS FANS. yeah many of us outside of WNY Fully understand the situation of the team. Most of us are sick of it.

'But ICE..we have a new GM, staff etc'. Yeah right. the 3rd GM in 6-7 years, 3rd HC, God knows how many systems etc. No more, 'well its another new guy give him a chance'. No that time has passed. its time for the Bills to act like everyone is from missouri and PROVE IT before we buy it anymore.

So the homers can take their shots all they want, the rest of us sit back and LOAO. One of these days you will wake up.
                      Icee Pop, you still don't get it do you? Just relax.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by HAMMER
                        Icee Pop, you still don't get it do you?
                        At least not very often it would appear.
                        finsrclowns

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

I like watching realists get all pissed off.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                            exactly. Why can't some people act like adults around here.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

see the homers are nothing but, butt kissing lemmings. .
                              get your facts straight. Skooby is not a homer. He's a genius.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X