• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

I miss Empire..

Don't you?
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

Re: I miss Empire..

Definitely do. Especially when MSG isn't airing the games and I have to listen to terrible announcers talk about everything BUT the game.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jan 2004

Cheer up, Now that TW & Comcast have taken over bankrupt Adelphia by the way some of us will get TW and some of us will get Comcast. The ESN is coming back probably in late september. But probably not like we remember it! Why do you think that WGRZ Ch2 has the WB WNY Sports Zone and WKBW's sister station started their own call in sports show like Fan-TV it's to fill the void left from Empire. TW has it already down on the Ch. listings sheet 229 Empire Sports Network, IT'S COMING BACK!!!

Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 07-15-2006, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• SkateZilla
        • Dec 2002

specially ... period....
        Skate Zilla
        -----------------------
        Skate Zilla HD Studios:
        SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          TW has it already down on the Ch. listings sheet 229 Empire Sports Network, IT'S COMING BACK!!!

http://www.timewarnercable.com/Custo...=22&Image1.y=8
          umm, are you sure about that??
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
          X