• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amare
    Don't Call It A Comeback!
    • Jul 2006

Spikes On Total Access

Tonight (Monday) at 7:00, he is expected to talk about Jauron and the QB's.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Spikes On Total Access

Won't be anything earth-breaking. Spikes doesn't run his mouth usually. It'll be all politically correct stuff.

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      Won't be anything earth-breaking. Spikes doesn't run his mouth usually. It'll be all politically correct stuff.
      Yeah, he will say that his rehab is going great, he expects to be bigger, badder, faster, etc., Jauron is bringing in some new ideas, should be a good coach, all the QB's looked ok so far and they will get behind whoever is in there.

Very politicaly correct. And the right thing to say. Very boring though.

Comment

• The JuiceBox Guy
        • Jul 2006

spikes was on a few weeks ago on nfl newtwork but he didnt really say much. you kinda got the feeling though he wants holcomb to be the starting quarterback which i think is crazy but i could see why a vet feels that way

Comment

• finsrclowns
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          So just to be clear, the season isn't cancelled?
          finsrclowns

Comment

• feelthepain
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
            Yeah, he will say that his rehab is going great, he expects to be bigger, badder, faster, etc., Jauron is bringing in some new ideas, should be a good coach, all the QB's looked ok so far and they will get behind whoever is in there.

Very politicaly correct. And the right thing to say. Very boring though.

He also said Culpepper was the best offseason move in the NFL.

Comment

• X-Era
              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
              He also said Culpepper was the best offseason move in the NFL.
              Well, I have to love Spikes for being a BILL who only thinks of his hated division foes. He also named Vinateri as the biggest loss.

Funny thing is, my biggest gain and loss would be the same guy, Drew Brees.

You throw a QB of that level with a RB like Reggie Bush? WOW.

And you let a QB like Brees goa nd start and never has been like Rivers? WOW.

Culpepper is was hurt and never was atrue stud without Randy. Im not that scared.

But, in a twisted way, I love TKO even more for fixating so firmly on our division.

Comment

• Dolfan984
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by jp-era
                Well, I have to love Spikes for being a BILL who only thinks of his hated division foes. He also named Vinateri as the biggest loss.

Culpepper is was hurt and never was atrue stud without Randy. Im not that scared.

But, in a twisted way, I love TKO even more for fixating so firmly on our division.
                In 2004, Culpepper had a ton of stats while Moss was hurt/playing with pain. I believe he only had 700 or so yards out of the 4700 total he had that year. Just sayin man, he's done it without Moss before.

Comment

• feelthepain
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

Still trying to find a way to discount a division rival, huh? Thats OK, you don't have to be scared. I'll somehow try to find a way to sleep at night knowing Daunte doesn't scare you. I like how you bring up Daunte's injury, but don't say a word about Brees's injury, just how great he'll be with Bush, funny stuff. BTW the Fins have some guy called Ronnie Brown, he's pretty good ya know. Daunte's injury isn't as important to a QB as Drew's injury. Drew never really had a strong arm to begin with and his injury will bother him for years because it will never heal right, just ask Pennington.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Pretty close...4717 and 767.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Amare
                      Don't Call It A Comeback!
                      • Jul 2006

And then Culpepper through like 15 int's in like 9 weeks, he's overrated!

Comment

• feelthepain
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Amare

Yeah overrated!!! Poor us!!!

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                          • Mar 2004

I guess the same arguements still get rehashed during the offseason, but here's two tidbits, one is an old point that I've brought up as well. 1st one--some say how good he was w/o Moss, how about the other way around, how good was Moss w/o Culpepper? It's a two way street.
                          2.) Also, what are the top completion percentages of todays NFL QBs:
                          Peyton Manning's (63.9), Tom Brady's (61.9), Brett Favre's (61.5) and Donovan McNabb's (58.4).

Culpepper is tops w/ 64.4.

I'm also glad that we have a clear cut #1 QB going into the season w/o the "controversey" that some teams have/ had. Also, I'm going to take the opinion of one of the best LBers to play, over some peeps from a message board. No offense.

BACK to the main part of this thread. It's good to see someone come back from such a tough injury w/ the passion and intensity that Spikes has. As long as he plays below 100% against the Phins, it's all gravy. He's the heart and soul of the Bills defense--at this point the D lives and dies by what Spikes puts on the field.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

last time I checked...Brees was hurt as well

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Amare
                              threw

Comment

Working...
                              X