PDA

View Full Version : NFL Radio

BuffaloBillsStampede
07-17-2006, 10:24 AM
If there is anyone here that has Sirius satellite radio do you know when the guys from NFL Radio are going to be at the Bills training camp?

Patrick76777
07-17-2006, 10:29 AM
If there is anyone here that has Sirius satellite radio do you know when the guys from NFL Radio are going to be at the Bills training camp?

I have it.

I'll check it out and see when they're coming.

BuffaloBillsStampede
07-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Thanks I am trying to call in, but I can't get through.

Mr. Miyagi
07-17-2006, 11:36 AM
I got through this morning, got put on hold for 30 minutes then they hung up. Gil Brandt was ranting on and on about some old Cowboys story. :(

BuffaloBillsStampede
07-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Im on hold right now for about 40 minutes at least.

Mr. Miyagi
07-17-2006, 12:28 PM
Im on hold right now for about 40 minutes at least.
Are you still on hold?

BuffaloBillsStampede
07-17-2006, 12:33 PM
I was just on NFL Radio they will be at camp on August 1st. I asked how JP is progressing and Pat said that he is trying to take more of a leadership role than he did last year, and just changing his overall attitude. I also asked about what they thought of the direction the Bills are going in with Dick Jauron and they Tim said good luck with that right off the bat. He said he likes Dick as a person, but it almost sounds like he is too nice to the players and isn't demanding enough of them. He said with players like Willis McGahee on the roster that are more worried about getting out of Buffalo he will have a hard time. He did also say that they probably wont challenge for the division this year, but maybe next year.

BuffaloBillsStampede
07-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Perhaps the most important thing they said I forgot to mention........They both said they still think Kelly Holcomb wins the QB job.