Byrne's NFL Head Coach Power Rankings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Byrne's NFL Head Coach Power Rankings...

24.) Dick Jauron (Buffalo Bills) - The former Bears head coach and Lions interim leader was hired in January by the Bills' current general manager, Marv Levy (a Hall of Fame head coach). Jauron's teams in Chicago experienced great struggles in four of his five seasons, but did win the NFC Central with a 13-3 record in 2001. Jauron's the ultimate players coach, which some NFL-er's don't necessarily respond to. However, he'll be an improvement over the Bills' last two coaches, Gregg Williams and Mike Mularkey. (Regular season record: 36-49; playoffs: 0-1).
    Link
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

• The JuiceBox Guy
    • Jul 2006

Re: Byrne's NFL Head Coach Power Rankings...

I dont agree with this list at all... I dont think Joe Gibbs is a better coach than Cowher or Belicheck.

Dennis Greene at 15? No coach I can remember has done less with more than him, and Brian Billick doesnt deserve to be #20 either.

Comment

• KMA
      Veteran Zoner
      • Sep 2005

Didn't Green lead the Vikings to the playoffs for most of the years he was there?

Comment

• KMA
        Veteran Zoner
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by The JuiceBox Guy
        Dennis Greene at 15? No coach I can remember has done less with more than him,
        How does Marv stack up agianst this?

Comment

Working...
        X