• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigGabes23
    • Mar 2006

TKO On Total Access

07/17 22:10Bills: Return of the "true baller"
    THE NEWS
    Star linebacker Takeo Spikes is eagerly awaiting his return to the field. Prior to Spikes' season ending achillies tear in 2005, he had never missed a game due to injury in his life. Spikes says that if he needed to suit up and play now, he could. But this injury has given the eight-year vet some new perspective. "The measure of a true baller is not where he stands after he makes a play, but where he stands in the time of adversity," Spikes told NFL Network. The baller then said his achillies is "feelin' good."

Our View
    It's nice to see Takeo progressing. He has always brought intensity, and is certainly the on-field leader of the Bills defense. Without Spikes last season the Bills run D plummeted to 31st in the league and the Bills allowed an NFL high 22 rushing touchdowns. Look for defensive improvement from Buffalo this season as the "true baller" returns, and the Bills are now guided by the defensively minded Dick Jauron.

The above came from fanball.com, but the quotes came from Total Access last night. The Guy is an animal, and will be 100% for opening day. I think this team may suprise this year as well.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: TKO On Total Access

He also said....(paraphrase)

Willis is ready for the season. He said we should give the ball to Willis until he trips on his own toungue.

Jauron is doing a great job so far in putting emphasis on the OL. But he'll wait and see til training camp.

The qb position isn't being handed to anyone. There's legit competition going on.

He spoke to guys who've had his injury and was told that thhey'd lose their "pop" because they lose the ability to be on their toes but he's been able to see that he can do it at camp.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Re: TKO On Total Access

I love TKO man.. I hope he's back healthy this year... I got a sense his enthusiam for the direction of the team is genuine, though its obvious he misses Moulds, Adams and Milloy.

Just please, dont ever do broadcasting again.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
      X