PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard me on Sirius this afternoon?

Mr. Miyagi
07-19-2006, 08:08 PM
It was about 6:30pm EST, I was "Jason in Wisconin" on The Afternoon Blitz.

I heard them talking about how much they liked Patrick Ramsey, a strong arm and all the intangibles, but got stuck in the Spurrier system with no offensive line.

Well after that I had to call in and ask them why they liked Ramsey but called JP such a bust when JP is in the exact same situation, bad OL, terrible play calling, and only had 8 games to show for. How can he be a bust already?

Jim Miller's answer was that JP's maturity was not there. He did not hit it off with the veterans with his personality especially when he had the team handed to him (which was not his fault). Miller did say JP needed to mature and who's better to bring him along than Dick Jauron (Miller played for Jauron in Chicago). Compared JP to a MUCH MORE IMMATURE Cade McNown, that he was basically ran out of town. But if Jauron could guide JP in the right direction, he could be really good. He just needs to have some better chemistry with the players.

Anyone heard me?

lordofgun
07-19-2006, 08:16 PM
I never liked Jim Miller. :cynic:

Sirius NFL Radio is really getting desperate for talent I guess. :ill:

Goobylal
07-19-2006, 08:25 PM
How does Jim Miller know he was like a more immature Cade McNown?

patmoran2006
07-20-2006, 07:18 AM
I didnt hear you.

But I wouldnt want to be compared to McCown in any way, especially in a negative way..

JP's got the tools, he has to get his head where it needs to be.

Earthquake Enyart
07-20-2006, 07:22 AM
I never liked Jim Miller. :cynic:

Sirius NFL Radio is really getting desperate for talent I guess. :ill:
BOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm going to have to get Sirius now that I know Jim Miller has a show. :up:

Didn't I make this exact same point last week? Jauron will start the person who he thinks gives him the best chance to win today.

Mr. Miyagi
07-20-2006, 08:21 AM
Jim Miller guest-hosts once in a while. Actually he'll be on again on Monday afternoon. You have till then to get in. :up:

PromoTheRobot
07-20-2006, 08:34 AM
Listening to Sirius NFL talk during the off-season is downright painful. How many times can you "preview" the season? Player interviews? They could play the same one over and over and you'd never know the difference!

We'll see if they are any better when the season starts, but I doubt it.

As far as what they say about the Bills, nt a single one of them has covered the team. They are just repeating what they have heard. Their opinion holds very little cred.

PTR

Kerr
07-20-2006, 09:49 AM
How could I? My translator was broken.