PDA

View Full Version : Who will fill Taylor Pyatt's and Mike Greir on the roster...

bigbub2352
07-20-2006, 11:45 AM
If u look at the team right now our first three lines are set

Hecht
Breire
Dumont

Kotalick
Drury
Vanek

Afinoganeov
Roy
Pominville

Blank
Gaustaud
Blank

Then u have Questions surrounding the health of Connoly, and Mair and u got Peters, I think the one that will jump on the roster will be Chris Thorburn or Mark Mancari any thoughts!!

SabreEleven
07-20-2006, 01:18 PM
Christy Brinkey will fill Pyatt's role.

jamze132
07-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Nice thread. I would hope that Connoly will be ready go and I'm sure he will be. You only have to fill one more spot. It may come from a trade involving Biron. I am not worried. I just want to make sure that all the guys that are going to arbitration get signed. if they do, you can go ahead and buy your playoff tickets.

Earthquake Enyart
07-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Paille. Timmy. Mair. Peters. We have plenty.

bigbub2352
07-20-2006, 02:23 PM
peters are u kiddin me i dont think so, connoly probably wont be ready for the start of the season and there guys in rochester alot better than paille production, plus while he was up here he didnt produce much it will be a prospect or someone from a trade, plus i dont think mair has played a full season since we traded rassmussen for him, i like him but he is always hurt

jamze132
07-20-2006, 03:01 PM
peters are u kiddin me i dont think so, connoly probably wont be ready for the start of the season and there guys in rochester alot better than paille production, plus while he was up here he didnt produce much it will be a prospect or someone from a trade, plus i dont think mair has played a full season since we traded rassmussen for him, i like him but he is always hurt
Na, I think Connoly will be ready when camp breaks. I would also think about putting Connoly at center on the third line and sliding down Roy to the fourth. The lines may also change depending on what happens with Biron. He might be here through camp as an insurance policy if something happens to Miller.

SkateZilla
07-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Pyatt Didnt have a Spot he replaced Peters when Ruff didnt want fights...

Dr. Lecter
07-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Mair is fine; there are no questions on his health I know off.

Timmy or Novotony will fill the other role. Paille and Peters will be reserves (if needed)

SABURZFAN
07-20-2006, 07:05 PM
Mair is fine; there are no questions on his health I know off.

Timmy or Novotony will fill the other role. Paille and Peters will be reserves (if needed)

novotny needs to step up his game.:mad:

Dr. Lecter
07-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Give him a little time. He is quite young and inexpeireced.

bigbub2352
07-21-2006, 09:35 AM
I think Chris Throburn will be the guy from rochester to step up, i dont think Novotny and Paille got what it takes, just my opinion, but they dont score or check so i dont see a place for them, kinda like Jillision good insurance policy