PDA

View Full Version : Belichick

BigGabes23
07-20-2006, 03:06 PM
Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick has been named in a New Jersey divorce case as "the other man".
A former receptionist with the New York Giants, Sharon Shenocca, according to court papers, "has had a relationship with Bill Belichick for several years". Apparently Belichick has bought Mrs. Shenocca gifts and even flew her out to Super Bowl XXXVIII in Houston. Mr. Shenocca has asked the court to let his lawyers quiz the New England Patriots head coach on the extent of his relationship with his wife. Jul. 20 - 1:43 pm et
Source: Boston Herald (http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=149076)

:dance:

jamze132
07-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Oh man! If this is true, wow! Everyone will look at him in a different perspective. No it doesn't change his football personna, but he will be viewed as a manwhore! I love it!

jamze132
07-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Oh man! If this is true, wow! Everyone will look at him in a different perspective. No it doesn't change his football personna, but he will be viewed as a manwhore! I love it!
Let me clarify, I don't love the fact that he would be a manwhore, what I love is that distractions would be paramount with our nemesis. Instead of reporters asking questions about the game they just played, they will torture him with the alegations.

Maybe this is what the rest of the AFC East needed out of New England to topple them.

Mr. Miyagi
07-20-2006, 03:27 PM
“Monies that I received from this individual (Bellichick) were shared with (her husband),” Mrs. Shenocca said, adding that Vincent Shenocca “became unreasonably upset and jealous regarding my friendship with this other individual, often becoming loudly and profanely critical of (her) friendship outside of the marriage.”

She claims that her husband’s outbursts have been so virulent that “her health and safety have become endangered and it is improper and unreasonable to expect (her) to cohabit with (her husband).”
Well, can you blame the husband for being upset? She's cheating on him and he knew it!

Devin
07-20-2006, 03:48 PM
:rofl:

Jan Reimers
07-20-2006, 04:23 PM
It must have been that ragged gray hoodie that turned her on. It certainly couldn't have been his bubbly personality.

bledslow
07-20-2006, 04:23 PM
BB just has a lot of love to give--If this woman REALLY loved her hubby,she would of have NOT cheated on him in the first place. --He should let the WHORE go and let bill keep tapping it until he gets sick of her.

justasportsfan
07-20-2006, 04:38 PM
BB was just practicing the "tuck rule" .

We should come up w/ signs for the home game against the Pats that hopefully will make it to ESPN. Same thing w/ finfans and jet fans . Then again the darlings of the NFL are well protected.

jamze132
07-20-2006, 04:46 PM
BB was just practicing the "tuck rule" .

We should come up w/ signs for the home game against the Pats that hopefully will make it to ESPN. Same thing w/ finfans and jet fans . Then again the darlings of the NFL are well protected.
ESPN and the Bruschi love fest can't hide this one.

jamze132
07-20-2006, 04:47 PM
BB just has a lot of love to give--If this woman REALLY loved her hubby,she would of have NOT cheated on him in the first place. --He should let the WHORE go and let bill keep tapping it until he gets sick of her.
You sound like you are scourned. Wanna talk about it?

Night Train
07-20-2006, 04:55 PM
BB is seperated or divorced from his wife. I remember reading that. Now this ?

The halo suddenly turned to chowda.

Wouldn't it be funny of tawdry details came out ? Like BB demanded she wear a helmet during sex and call him Oscar Meyer. :dance:

Marino13Phins
07-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Terrible.... I'm glad I dont have a guy like that leading my team!! :rofl:

Mitchy moo
07-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Terrible.... I'm glad I dont have a guy like that leading my team!! :rofl:

You have moolarkey, he is a bigger problem.

CuseJetsFan83
07-21-2006, 02:38 AM
i was watching sports net NY as well as around the horn, and they had the whole debate about should it be public because of who he is, or should they respect his privacy..........

honestly he's a public figure, therefore it will be public........ but does it require court tv showing it? probably not

jamze132
07-21-2006, 04:07 AM
i was watching sports net NY as well as around the horn, and they had the whole debate about should it be public because of who he is, or should they respect his privacy..........

honestly he's a public figure, therefore it will be public........ but does it require court tv showing it? probably not
I would watch every minute and laugh my ass off.

Maybe if we read into this whole thing, you might find the reson Vinatieri isn't a Patriot anymore. Maybe he wanted in on the action.

LtFinFan66
07-21-2006, 04:40 AM
That's too funny :lol:

Marino13Phins
07-21-2006, 10:02 AM
You have moolarkey, he is a bigger problem.

He's just the OC and he isn't a home wrecker like BB.

Mr. Miyagi
07-21-2006, 10:26 AM
ESPN and the Bruschi love fest can't hide this one.
They're trying like hell. I still haven't heard it on ESPN or NFL Network.

CuseJetsFan83
07-21-2006, 01:03 PM
They're trying like hell. I still haven't heard it on ESPN or NFL Network.

only thing on ESPN they've done was with Around the Horn, and they had a whole 1st amendment debate about it.

Mr. Cynical
07-21-2006, 05:38 PM
Anything that has the potential of being a distraction in NE (with the exception of health related issues...I never wish those on anyone) is great news. I hate the Pats and cannot wait for them to suck again.

YardRat
07-21-2006, 05:41 PM
I wanna see a pic of the girl...is she hot?

LifetimeBillsFan
07-22-2006, 02:56 AM
Just goes to show that you don't have to be a fancy dresser to find someone to do the nasty with! :lol:

Had to be a married woman though...no single woman in her right mind would look twice at a grumpy, secretive guy who was always wearing a raggedly grey hoodie...well, not unless he opened up his wallet--in which case, why settle for a married woman when he could have a 19 year old...!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
07-22-2006, 08:03 AM
BB is seperated or divorced from his wife. I remember reading that. Now this ?

The halo suddenly turned to chowda.

Wouldn't it be funny of tawdry details came out ? Like BB demanded she wear a helmet during sex and call him Oscar Meyer. :dance:

Now I hate to admitt it, but thats pretty funny :)