PDA

View Full Version : I've decided I am staying home week 2 this season

Mitchy moo
07-20-2006, 11:40 PM
I live ~100 miles west of the Miami Dolphins stadium and go almost every year to the Bills game there. Last year the fans after the turn around were extremely nasty. The women there we're either falling down, kissing multiple guys in the same row or just passing out. This one girl got lost on her way back to her seat and we all just watched in amazement. It took her like 30 minutes to find her seat. Then a group of Miami trailer princesses came up to us after Miami came back and camped right in front of us and swore and yelled and slurred their words constantly. I would safely 85% of the people near us were incoherent at best.

Getting to that advice, don't market to trailer parks and you'll sell out your games. People don't want to see these animals running around and embarassing themselves, it's sickening. If someone is publically intoxicated on the street they normally take them to jail to dry out. In Miami they drop them off at the stadium with tickets to support the home team, they just must figure they can pick them up later on additional charges.

I think with those type of people around you'll never create a environment of success, nor have a positive influence on the community. Have a little self respect for yourselves folks, have some class. If you hammered, stay on your lanai (Porch) and enhoy the scenary from Shady acres.

bledslow
07-20-2006, 11:53 PM
You went to a dolphins game and you saw FANS there???
usually that place is empty as all hell.it has one of the worst fan support base i ever seen. -Now when ppl are ACTUALLY there,they are kissing random guys?? Sounds
like whoring is going on over there. -disgusting.

Mitchy moo
07-20-2006, 11:57 PM
usually that place is empty as all hell.it has one of the worst fan support base i ever seen. -Now when ppl are ACTUALLY there,they are kissing random guys?? Sounds
like whoring is going on over there. -disgusting.

Wow, you have this pegged. Getting a seat is never a problem.

LtFinFan66
07-21-2006, 04:32 AM
smack zone is where this is headed

LtFinFan66
07-21-2006, 04:36 AM
like whoring is going on over there. -disgusting.funny since our per game average was higher than yours the last 7 years; http://www.kenn.com/sports/football/nfl/index.html

!Papacrunk!
07-21-2006, 06:26 AM
smack zone is where this is headed
yeah, why is this in the main forum again???? It's humid outside, and self righteous /smug in this thread, lol.

LtFinFan66
07-21-2006, 06:30 AM
I live ~100 miles west of the Miami Dolphins stadium and go almost every year to the Bills game there. Last year the fans after the turn around were extremely nasty. The women there we're either falling down, kissing multiple guys in the same row or just passing out. This one girl got lost on her way back to her seat and we all just watched in amazement. It took her like 30 minutes to find her seat. Then a group of Miami trailer princesses came up to us after Miami came back and camped right in front of us and swore and yelled and slurred their words constantly. I would safely 85% of the people near us were incoherent at best.

Getting to that advice, don't market to trailer parks and you'll sell out your games. People don't want to see these animals running around and embarassing themselves, it's sickening. If someone is publically intoxicated on the street they normally take them to jail to dry out. In Miami they drop them off at the stadium with tickets to support the home team, they just must figure they can pick them up later on additional charges.

I think with those type of people around you'll never create a environment of success, nor have a positive influence on the community. Have a little self respect for yourselves folks, have some class. If you hammered, stay on your lanai (Porch) and enhoy the scenary from Shady acres.the city of Miami thanks you I am sure :up:

Jan Reimers
07-21-2006, 07:09 AM
There are fans like you describe in every NFL stadium, including the hallowed grounds of the Ralph.

Mitchy moo
07-21-2006, 07:16 AM
the city of Miami thanks you I am sure :up:

The city of Miami cannot read this thread, it's in english.

Earthquake Enyart
07-21-2006, 07:18 AM
They can't handle the truth, scoob!!

Mitchy moo
07-21-2006, 07:19 AM
There are fans like you describe in every NFL stadium, including the hallowed grounds of the Ralph.

Oh I agree but I have been to many different places in my travels and I'll assure you for a football stadium, they take the cake.

HAMMER
07-21-2006, 01:29 PM
Give me a break Skooby, it happens in EVERY stadium in the NFL, including and especially Buffalo. Quit crying and man up, a few drunk broads scare you?

footballhottie
07-21-2006, 01:35 PM
wait..so you complaining that the girls were drunk, easy, and horny... I can see where you would be upset.

Static
07-21-2006, 01:53 PM
wait..so you complaining that the girls were drunk, easy, and horny... I can see where you would be upset.

Nice one hottie.

THATHURMANATOR
07-21-2006, 01:56 PM
When we went to the Miami game 2 seasons ago in Miami we took the stadium and the parking lot over. They had no idea what to think of our crew of over 100.

Mitchy moo
07-21-2006, 03:42 PM

That wasn't a problem, they looked like they we're already tagged by every bandito from Cuba to Miami. My wife was also next to me, so I had to listen to her complain as well. All around a bad time in normally a good time.

RockStar36
07-21-2006, 05:48 PM
:rofl: Never been to the Ralph, have you Skoob?

And if the girls are going to be that easy this year, maybe I'll catch a flight down to Miami. I already want to be there on September 4th.

Mitchy moo
07-21-2006, 06:24 PM
:rofl: Never been to the Ralph, have you Skoob?

And if the girls are going to be that easy this year, maybe I'll catch a flight down to Miami. I already want to be there on September 4th.

I grew up in cheek........ , I was there for alot of games and every playoff game I froze my A**. Like I said been there, done that.

bigbry
07-21-2006, 10:00 PM
The city of Miami cannot read this thread, it's in english.

And speaking of "class"

BB

feelthepain
07-21-2006, 10:45 PM
All I can say is, consider the source.

tampabay25690
07-21-2006, 10:54 PM
funny since our per game average was higher than yours the last 7 years; http://www.kenn.com/sports/football/nfl/index.html

I dont believe that at all...I have been to Miami the past 4 seasons for games and it was empty especially last year.....I alsowont make it to the game week 2 there is no WAY in hell Im sitting in Miami in September....IT will be a hot one. I will enjoy on my plasma in the AC with a stiff Kettle one in hand.....

Mitchy moo
07-21-2006, 11:42 PM
And speaking of "class"

BB

You ever spend a weekend in South beach? If so think and move on.

LtFinFan66
07-22-2006, 01:04 PM
I dont believe that at all...I have been to Miami the past 4 seasons for games and it was empty especially last year.....I alsowont make it to the game week 2 there is no WAY in hell Im sitting in Miami in September....IT will be a hot one. I will enjoy on my plasma in the AC with a stiff Kettle one in hand.....well I gave the link with the figures....believe what you want bro

Mitchy moo
07-23-2006, 09:03 AM
well I gave the link with the figures....believe what you want bro

Paid tickets & attendence are 2 different things.

Michael82
07-23-2006, 03:54 PM
You can stay home, I'm going to my first ever game in Miami with my brother in law, who's a Dolphin fan. And I will be cheering on my Buffalo Bills. :D

!Papacrunk!
07-23-2006, 07:37 PM
You can stay home, I'm going to my first ever game in Miami with my brother in law, who's a Dolphin fan. And I will be cheering on my Buffalo Bills. :D
You'll have to let me know what you think of the new huge HD screens. Sniff, I live many states away, so eventually I'd like to make the trek myself to see that and of course the game as well. Hope you have fun there brudda!

Michael82
07-24-2006, 09:39 AM
You'll have to let me know what you think of the new huge HD screens. Sniff, I live many states away, so eventually I'd like to make the trek myself to see that and of course the game as well. Hope you have fun there brudda!
thanks! I'll get some photos of JP lighting your defense up. :up:

Mad Bomber
07-24-2006, 11:13 AM
thanks! I'll get some photos of JP lighting your defense up. :up:

He'll post them in December.

:couch:

dolfan25
07-24-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh I agree but I have been to many different places in my travels and I'll assure you for a football stadium, they take the cake.

I've noticed from your posts you seem like a well travelled worldly wise type of guy.

LtBillsFan66
07-24-2006, 07:24 PM
Dolphins fans are the scum of the earth.

Mitchy moo
07-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Dolphins fans are the scum of the earth.

The Dolphins stadium smelled like it too.