PDA

View Full Version : Anybody get their Season Tickets yet?

Patrick76777
07-21-2006, 02:44 PM
My wife said she got something in the mail saying that I need to pick up a letter sized package at the post office.

I wonder if today is the day????

One of my favorite days of the year.

Sorry Op, I still get excited by the games.

footballhottie
07-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Didnt re-new mine.

Patrick76777
07-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Didnt re-new mine.

Well why not?

footballhottie
07-21-2006, 03:03 PM
I will not be renewing my 2006 Buffalo Bills season tickets this year on the grounds that I’m frustrated with this franchise and I do not feel I should encourage the border-line incompetents of the front office. Nor do I feel I should support Marv and his radical and ill-advised animal rights stance. I also feel that Ralpf Wilson has done nothing for his fan base or his team and should not be rewarded with another ticket sale. The franchise has taken full advantage of a fan base that has blindly followed and supported a dieing team for years. Mr. Wilson should be ashamed and embarrassed. I will be passing on the kool-aid this year.

L.A. Playa
07-21-2006, 03:18 PM
I thought that was Ice until I saw Ralph misspelled

footballhottie
07-21-2006, 03:22 PM
fixed and added to.

justasportsfan
07-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Didnt re-new mine.
you comin to camp sweetie?

L.A. Playa
07-21-2006, 03:35 PM
fixed and added to.

still not right LOL

footballhottie
07-21-2006, 03:35 PM
sure am

The_Philster
07-21-2006, 03:37 PM
sure am
The 29th, perhaps?

THATHURMANATOR
07-21-2006, 05:07 PM
My wife said she got something in the mail saying that I need to pick up a letter sized package at the post office.

I wonder if today is the day????

One of my favorite days of the year.

Sorry Op, I still get excited by the games.
:hi5:

THATHURMANATOR
07-21-2006, 05:08 PM
I will not be renewing my 2006 Buffalo Bills season tickets this year on the grounds that I’m frustrated with this franchise and I do not feel I should encourage the border-line incompetents of the front office. Nor do I feel I should support Marv and his radical and ill-advised animal rights stance. I also feel that Ralpf Wilson has done nothing for his fan base or his team and should not be rewarded with another ticket sale. The franchise has taken full advantage of a fan base that has blindly followed and supported a dieing team for years. Mr. Wilson should be ashamed and embarrassed. I will be passing on the kool-aid this year.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THATHURMANATOR
07-21-2006, 05:09 PM
sure am
No it isn't it was one of your dumber posts ever.

LtBillsFan66
07-21-2006, 05:29 PM
I'm not so sure I like FBH anymore. :(

THATHURMANATOR
07-21-2006, 07:08 PM
not after this crap.

Jan Reimers
07-22-2006, 03:12 AM
I'm going to renew mine until I'm totally incapacitated, dead, or the Bills are no longer in Buffalo.

CuseJetsFan83
07-22-2006, 03:37 AM

um first off...... this post shall be groaned at whether ur pro or anti ralph/marv/BB

2ndly......... if you wont get season tickets then why go to camp... its the same damn people there!

3rd off........ its a new front office....... and u make that stance before a game is played.......... eh, to each their own

The_Philster
07-22-2006, 07:51 AM
I'm going to renew mine until I'm totally incapacitated, dead, or the Bills are no longer in Buffalo.
ditto :up:

Novacane
07-22-2006, 08:31 AM
What is Marvs radical animal rights stance?

Jan Reimers
07-22-2006, 10:19 AM
What is Marvs radical animal rights stance?
I know that Marv once said, when asked what he thought about the sport of hunting, something like, "I don't consider hunting a sport. I consider it murder."

And I agree with Marv.

Captain Obvious
07-22-2006, 06:38 PM
[quote=footballhottie]I will not be renewing my 2006 Buffalo Bills season tickets this year on the grounds that I’m frustrated with this franchise and I do not feel I should encourage the border-line incompetents

A new man is leading the Front Office. And a new Head Coach. And the irony of you calling people "incompetent" when you can't spell the word correctly yourself.

Billscusey
07-22-2006, 08:11 PM
When do the tickets usually get sent out? I am a first-time season ticket holder (looking forward to making the 2 and a half hour drive to the B-LO from Toronto each week.....sweet!). I keep watching the mailbox anxiously....it's getting close! Anyone have any idea?

Michael82
07-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Good post! :bf1:

CuseJetsFan83
07-23-2006, 01:40 PM
im just an individual ticket holder..... lol....

but my neighbor gets season tix and he received his yesterday, as did i for the season opener :-)

Michael82
07-23-2006, 01:42 PM

What happened with this fbh? :(

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo008%7E14.jpg

footballhottie
07-24-2006, 09:25 AM
now that i saw that picture i will be renewing my tickets...damn it mikey!

Michael82
07-24-2006, 09:45 AM
now that i saw that picture i will be renewing my tickets...damn it mikey!
yeah baby!!! I knew I could bring you back. :up: