PDA

View Full Version : Foxsports: Jauron is high on Nall!

Mitchy moo
07-21-2006, 06:50 PM
Jauron is high on Craig Noll. Brett Favre's former backup didn't throw a single pass last year but Jauron likes his arm strength. Without a clear cut favorite, Noll will be given a fair shot to earn the job.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5801086?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=8393

Joe Fo Sho
07-21-2006, 07:08 PM
At least they spelled his name correctly....

Mr. Cynical
07-21-2006, 07:14 PM
If JP is not the future of this team, then nobody currently on this roster is. KH is a known quantity (i.e., not starter material) and Nall wasn't good enough to prevent GB from drafting Rodgers. So if JP can't beat them out, he shouldn't start, and we'll need to draft a QB next year.

Mitchy moo
07-21-2006, 07:17 PM
If JP is not the future of this team, then nobody currently on this roster is. KH is a known quantity (i.e., not starter material) and Nall wasn't good enough to prevent GB from drafting Rodgers. So if JP can't beat them out, he shouldn't start, and we'll need to draft a QB next year.

Farve started with................... Tampa. So this argument is mildy invalid.

Goobylal
07-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Favre actually started with Altanta.

And I'm sure that Jauron/Levy were high on NAll initially...but have to be disappointed with how's he's fared so far.

!Papacrunk!
07-21-2006, 07:44 PM
Favre actually started with Altanta.

so I guess that would make Skoobs arguement Medium to Hot in its invalidness?

im4bflo
07-21-2006, 07:59 PM
It's a 2 QB race IMHO
Holcomb is not the answer.
JPD

Goobylal
07-21-2006, 08:04 PM
I'm not sure what Skoobs is getting at, but I don't think that the CITY where he started is important, just that he started somewhere else than Green Bay.

X-Era
07-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Jauron is high on Craig Noll. Brett Favre's former backup didn't throw a single pass last year but Jauron likes his arm strength. Without a clear cut favorite, Noll will be given a fair shot to earn the job.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5801086?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=8393

Anyone who thinks Nall, with less talent than Losman, and less experince than both Losman and Holcomb should start is high on being high.

Philagape
07-21-2006, 08:27 PM
I'm high on Chuck Noll too. He was a great coach.

HHURRICANE
07-21-2006, 09:14 PM
This is a BS piece and I am sure was written before mini-camp. I could have read this 4 months ago. After mini camp I am pretty sure it is Losman's job to lose. This is a waste of time.

YardRat
07-21-2006, 09:31 PM
We'll see how it plays out when training camp starts.

From the little bit I've read so far though, I'm guessing JP is the front-runner at this point.

Jan Reimers
07-22-2006, 03:08 AM
The writer's inability to spell Nall correctly does very little for his credibility.

Mr. Cynical
07-22-2006, 03:25 AM

:rofl:

Mr. Cynical
07-22-2006, 03:34 AM

Favre was in ATL for one year. He was traded prematurely and started immediately the following year for GB. Probably the dumbest move in NFL history next to the Walker trade.

Nall had been in GB for four years. He had four years to prove he was a worthy succesor to The Great One and couldn't do it, so they drafted another QB and let him go.

So, on the contrary...my argument is wildly, habanero hot. :mex:

CuseJetsFan83
07-22-2006, 03:45 AM
basically whoever wins the qb race is the fair winner............ whether that ends up being the nall, JP, or KH........ who knows..... plus as far as proven to be the next GB qb.........well its kinda hard when everyone was cookoo for bretty-poo........ although aaron rodgers will most likely be better suited there

Mr. Pink
07-22-2006, 06:05 AM

Pretty much every post you have is invalid, yet we still have to read them, unfortunately. BTW, I liked Favre on the Bucs, he looked hot...NOT TOO MENTION I like Chuck Noll too!

Kerr
07-22-2006, 12:46 PM
nall sucks.

Carlton Bailey
07-22-2006, 01:12 PM
Nall or Losman is fine. Just keep Holcomb off the field; hell, cut his a**.

patmoran2006
07-23-2006, 05:40 PM
I wouldnt be shocked at all if Nall wins the job.. WHy the hell not.

To elaborate a little more.. If you trust Marv Levy enough to be happy with him drafting Whitner and McCargo in round one.. Enough to be happy with Price and Josh Reed and other moves he made.. Then you should trust him enough that Nall may be the answer in Buffalo.

Let it play out.. Dont HAND JP anything, make him beat out Nall in a fair fight, then if he wins he deserves it.