X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

What if Price is a OYW or was a PCY?

I hope Price wasn't a One Year Wonder, or just Playing in a Contract Year. If signed I hope this guy continues to play the way he did THIS year. They were only several times this year he lost his head, that cost us (K.C.). Lets hope he REALLY has matured!

I have a really bad feeling about this. Like the old PP, you know the one that played here the first 3 years here, yea that one, the one people were calling the radio shows ready to run him out of town for taking plays off, quitting on the defender that just intercepted the pass. You know that guy.

I just think we have a lot of needs no this team, and PP is a luxury we can do without. I HOPE I"M WRONG
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I don't think so. He never had a QB before.

Wys is gonna be ticked about this.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• kgun12
      • Jul 2002

I hope not!
      Retired Air Traffic Controller
      USAF VETERAN
      DAV

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
        Shinier than your mom
        • Jul 2002

weren't people saying the same thing abut Moulds after his first good year??

Comment

• Bufftp
          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I think it was a mistake, dominate D is what wee need!
          Oh boy I might end up agreeing with wys.
          Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
          "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
          Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
          - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
          to be led by permanent ideals -
          that is what keeps a man patient
          when the world ignores him,
          and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

I just hope TD has a trade of some sort in the works.

It seems like a huge waste to ignore a guy like Josh Reed and reward a guy like Peerless for one good season.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun

Wys is gonna be ticked about this.

I am too! The only way this is not a mistake IMO is if TD is certain he can trade him. Having two 5 million dollar a year recievers is stupid with all our needs on D. Tampa proved Defense wins championships.

I will give him time to see what happens but if a trade does not happen my confidence in TD just took a turn south!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

i don't have an answer...price is a product of moulds and bledsoe...we'll soon see...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍