PDA

View Full Version : I just have to say....

Billscusey
07-22-2006, 08:24 PM
Hey Zoners, maybe I'm just having a crazy moment, but there is something I just gotta get off my chest. I just want to say that as a Toronto native (who gives the Leafs the finger every time he passes the ACC on his way to the HSBC!), I don't have the luxury of living in Buffalo. Yet in the years since your great city adopted me as a Bills and Sabres fan, I have come to really love it. It's funny, with all the people who have moved out of Buffalo over the past few years, I am one person who can't wait to get back there again! The teams are great, the people I have met are some of the best people on the planet, and this discussion board feels like a second family to me. So, as we all wait anxiously for our good-ole boys to return, discussing such things as training camp, starting quarterbacks, crappy potential slug-logos, arbitration hearings, and realists versus homers, one thing remains certain.......Buffalo f#cking rules!

Bufftp
07-22-2006, 08:37 PM
:up:

PUCKER
07-23-2006, 02:13 AM
Very nice post! :clap:

Jan Reimers
07-23-2006, 04:27 AM
Great to hear something positive about Buffalo and its people. I couldn't agree more.

jamze132
07-23-2006, 05:29 AM
I can't wait to get back either.

TedMock
07-23-2006, 12:00 PM
I can't wait to get back either.

Mitchy moo
07-23-2006, 12:05 PM
I loved living in Buffalo, I live in SW FL now and really miss the summers in losson park and all my old friends and family. I have been fortunate enough to be in on the real estate market down here and have too many obligations to come back but when the time is right I will have a place to hang my hat again there. Great post and glad to see how much you care.

Nighthawk
07-23-2006, 12:34 PM
Hey Zoners, maybe I'm just having a crazy moment, but there is something I just gotta get off my chest. I just want to say that as a Toronto native (who gives the Leafs the finger every time he passes the ACC on his way to the HSBC!), I don't have the luxury of living in Buffalo. Yet in the years since your great city adopted me as a Bills and Sabres fan, I have come to really love it. It's funny, with all the people who have moved out of Buffalo over the past few years, I am one person who can't wait to get back there again! The teams are great, the people I have met are some of the best people on the planet, and this discussion board feels like a second family to me. So, as we all wait anxiously for our good-ole boys to return, discussing such things as training camp, starting quarterbacks, crappy potential slug-logos, arbitration hearings, and realists versus homers, one thing remains certain.......Buffalo f#cking rules!

Sad, but true that everybody seems to be leaving the area. However, I know that if the government here ever got it's head out of it's a$$, then people would flock back to the area. This truly is a great place to live, but our state & local government keep trying (and succeeding) in messing it up.

Michael82
07-23-2006, 12:49 PM
Excellent post! :bf1: