PDA

View Full Version : TY Law Signs with.. NOT NE (THank GOd)

patmoran2006
07-23-2006, 06:21 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5809914

VERY glad he aint back with NE that woulda sucked for the AFC West.

Good pickup for the Chiefs, who with a better defense and Herm Edwards should really give Denver a run this year.

justasportsfan
07-23-2006, 06:23 PM
they have Surtain and Law. Not bad but they're getting old. I'm happy with McGee and co. though.

patmoran2006
07-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Law's still good enough to make a difference NOW.. I'm glad he didnt resign with NE was my only point. He may be getting old, he still had 10 picks last year with the lowly Jets. Bills fans didnt need to be seeing him twice this year.

BADTHINGSMAN
07-23-2006, 07:13 PM
Good pick up for the Chiefs..

BUFFruggALO
07-23-2006, 07:35 PM
i wish he would have signed back with the pats!!!!lee evans and peerless price would sprint right pass the old man before he even knew what he was supposed to be don!!!!!!!!!!

Meathead
07-23-2006, 08:48 PM
cbs are a lot like rbs - when they hit the wall they hit it hard and fast

when that day is coming for law is hard to predict but it cant be too much longer and when it does we will know it

patmoran2006
07-24-2006, 07:02 AM

when that day is coming for law is hard to predict but it cant be too much longer and when it does we will know it

IF leading the NFL with 10 interceptions constitutes hitting the wall, I wish Nate would hit it pretty soon.

bledslow
07-24-2006, 11:41 PM
i wish he would have signed back with the pats!!!!lee evans and peerless price would sprint right pass the old man before he even knew what he was supposed to be don!!!!!!!!!!

32 in any sport is still quite young in these days.
but peerless is DONE,he has not been good in forever.

and we all know how evans plays when moulds is not in the lineup to take pressure off of him,he disappears quicker then a twinky in front of a fat chick.

law is a GREAT pickup for the chiefs-but the chiefs also made one terrible pickup this year,HERM EDWARDS. This is one of the worst head coaches i ever seen, especially his time/clock managing...He will FIND a way to do something re-tarded to F up a big game,IT'S HIS CALLING CARD.

Amare
07-24-2006, 11:46 PM
Damn he xpects to play 4 another 5 years!

bledslow
07-24-2006, 11:48 PM

Rbs last A HELL OF a lot longer then cb's---cb's dont take anywhere near the punishment that rb's do.

CHECK THAT--cb's last a lot longer then rb's.