X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

When the Bills win the Super Bowl....

will they have Bon Jovi play at the celebration like the steelers?
    another reason to hate steeler fans
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: When the Bills win the Super Bowl....

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Better be a Buffalo Band like the Goo Goo Dolls or - for those of us old enough to remember - the Champs, of Tequila (and Pee Wee Herman) fame. Although the Champs are probably dead now, as Pee Wee should be.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Jon 's a Giants fan. Hell, I'd love to see Jovi for the Bills, but the Goos would be a better choice.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Maybe getting Disturbed to perform "Down with the Sickness" would be a better fit. I for one will be sick when we win the Super Bowl. You have any idea how much alcohol will be obsorbed into by bloodstream that night?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
            Maybe getting Disturbed to perform "Down with the Sickness" would be a better fit. I for one will be sick when we win the Super Bowl. You have any idea how much alcohol will be obsorbed into by bloodstream that night?
            I will need an IV the next day as well.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
              I for one will be as sober as a judge.... no alcohol will pass my lips..... but only because I will be crying so hard I will not be able to drink. Thats tears of joy of course :)
              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
              X