X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Losman looking more like the starter...

I was just listening to NFL on Sirrius and one of the hosts was saying he was tied into the Bills and that Losman was very strong in the minis. Nall was terrible and Holcomb was where they thought he'd be. They were saying that the big issue will be wether JP has the maturity to start this year. Jauron has not made a decision yet. They also said that Fairchild has some say on the QB position!! Good news for JP.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Losman looking more like the starter...

JP! JP! JP!

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

JP is the best fit for a Fairchild-led offense from what I've seen.
      He's gonna have to prove to me though he's not totally ******ed on the field I dont care how great his "tools" are.

I'm not going to discount Nall just yet, I have a funny feeling about him, which is pretty pathetic.

As long as Holcomb aint starting, which dont be shocked if he is, UNFORTUNATELY

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        JP is the best fit for a Fairchild-led offense from what I've seen.
        He's gonna have to prove to me though he's not totally ******ed on the field I dont care how great his "tools" are.

I'm not going to discount Nall just yet, I have a funny feeling about him, which is pretty pathetic.

As long as Holcomb aint starting, which dont be shocked if he is, UNFORTUNATELY
        I would not discount Holcomb as the starter. They still think he's got a shot. They weren't overly surprised by Nall's lack luster performance so far.

I sit down here every year in Atlanta and watch Schaub out play Vick in the preseason and watch Vick start. Let's hope that this doesn't happen to JP.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

I think that Losman already has the job and it's his to lose. Obviously of the threee, he has the most talent and upside. The only way to prove right or wrong is to play him and that is what they intend to do.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Let the season start. Im tired of JP Homers.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              I would not discount Holcomb as the starter. They still think he's got a shot. They weren't overly surprised by Nall's lack luster performance so far.

I sit down here every year in Atlanta and watch Schaub out play Vick in the preseason and watch Vick start. Let's hope that this doesn't happen to JP.
              I dont discount Holcomb as the starter at all. I"ve predicted more than once recently when the preseason is done he's going to be the starter in week one.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                I dont discount Holcomb as the starter at all. I"ve predicted more than once recently when the preseason is done he's going to be the starter in week one.
                I doubt it.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                  Let the season start. Im tired of JP Homers.
                  I've made a point of not replying to your posts but...

If JP isn't the starter who is? Do you really think that we will win that many more games with Holcomb?!

If so, how many. Unless you can tell me that Holcomb can win us 10 games than starting him is a mute point. Why not take our lumps in a non playoff year and see if JP can play the game?!

If not we will be having the same stupid conversation next year.

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

Homers should want JP if they want any hope of more than six or seven wins.
                    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
                      Homers should want JP if they want any hope of more than six or seven wins.
                      It will be a little better than you planned.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

If JP isn't the starter who is? Do you really think that we will win that many more games with Holcomb?!

I've already said JP should be starter. If he wins the job in camp.

Im just tired of the QB talk. I want the season to start. It's the first step to getting Brady Quinn.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

You see this is what drives me crazy and is the difference between a Bills fan and a stupid HOMER..

You people PREACH about a new era in Bills football and about competition at every spot. But God forbid someone doesnt like JP Losman and would rather see Nall or gasp, Holcomb win the job- You jump all over them.

SO its supposed to be open and fair competition at EVERY spot in training camp EXCEPT for quarterback? Losman is supposed to be handed the starting job because he's younger, or a high draft pick, or cause he got screwed over in some minds last year? Horse****. IF JP Losman is the better QB in training camp, then he DESERVES to start.. If he's not, then he doesnt too.

Everyone talks about Holcomb being a "Journeyman" and he is what he is.........Fine, if thats the case. Then Josh Reed shouldnt get a chance to start either. He had four years to prove he didnt suck and he couldnt get the job done. Why does he get a chance to shine under a new regime? Why should Ryan Denney even get a chance to win a starting job or contribute? He's done little for four years now, why should he get a chance to show what he can do under a new regime?

Being a Bills fan is one thing, being a Homer is one thing.. Being so ONE-SIDED makes you look stupid and have Joe Ferguson-like tunnel vision.
                          It's a competition, let the BEST and most deserving man win.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

I was just listening to NFL on Sirrius and one of the hosts was saying he was tied into the Bills and that Losman was very strong in the minis. Nall was terrible and Holcomb was where they thought he'd be. They were saying that the big issue will be wether JP has the maturity to start this year. Jauron has not made a decision yet. They also said that Fairchild has some say on the QB position!! Good news for JP.
                            I have to wonder how JP gets that maturity - I would think that means the ability to read and react, make split second decisions, and have the poise and presence of mind to lead this team, even when things are not going well - by sitting on the bench.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Billsouth
                              • Jul 2002

can anyone say MATT LEINART????
                              "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

Working...
                              X