• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Bills Camp Surprises

In everyone’s opinion, name someone from the Bills who’s really going to step up in Training camp, make some noise and unexpectedly make a name for himself real quick. While they may not win a starting job, it’s someone who will become an important part of the rotation.

I have two players, both on defense. The first is Kyle Williams. He has a huge motor and I got this feeling he’s going to be pushing Tim Anderson for snaps at the nose tackle slot. In fact, by mid-season I wouldn’t be surprised if he is getting as many snaps as first round draft pick John McCargo, especially on first and second down. I absolutely love this draft pick.

The other is cornerback Kiwaukee Thomas. I think he’s going to end up beating out King, Greer and Ashton Youbooty for the nickel corner spot. As the season goes on I’m sure we’ll see more of Youboty, but coming out of camp I think Thomas will win the nickel spot.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Re: Bills Camp Surprises

I all ready started this thread like a week ago, but i will keep on truckin with yah, i believe the surprise of the camp will be Martin Nance, if he can show up and prove he can shed the 5yrd chuck, and play on special teams, guys like Sam Aiken, Geoge Wilson, Freddie Smith, will be gone
    I also like Brad Butler i think he will provide solid depth at the tackle postion
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• The JuiceBox Guy
      • Jul 2006

Lionel Gates

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Parrish and Baker or Everrett
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Pat- I hope you're right about Kyle Williams because I have no confidence in Anderson.

I really think Eric King is gonna step it up, but he has a lot of competition since Marv and Company seemed to think the draft only included defensive backs this year.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            Parrish and Baker or Everrett
            disagree on Parrish- agree on Everett. I'm anxious to see what Everett's got.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

Ryan Denney! He'll finally show he was worthy of being drafted and worth the contract he was given in the offseason.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                disagree on Parrish- agree on Everett. I'm anxious to see what Everett's got.
                Haha! Parrish was a safe bet. He was the best player at camp before he got injured. Maybe the word stepping up wasn't fit for him because he's almost sure to be his self, catching every ball thrown to him at camp.
                sacrifice1

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Haha! Parrish was a safe bet. He was the best player at camp before he got injured. Maybe the word stepping up wasn't fit for him because he's almost sure to be his self, catching every ball thrown to him.
                  and getting tackled the second he catches the ball.

Moulds in his prime would always break the first tackle- that's something that's been sorely missing from Bills WR's and especially TE's for 2-3 seasons at least.

That's why I want to see what Everrett can do- it would be nice to see a TE run after the catch rather than stumbling over his own feet (think Riemersma) or getting tackled immediately.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                    Ryan Denney! He'll finally show he was worthy of being drafted and worth the contract he was given in the offseason.
                    Ryan Denney makes me long for the days of Erik Flowers and Chidi Ahanotu

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Moulds in his prime would always break the first tackle- that's something that's been sorely missing from Bills WR's and especially TE's for 2-3 seasons at least.

That's why I want to see what Everrett can do- it would be nice to see a TE run after the catch rather than stumbling over his own feet (think Riemersma) or getting tackled immediately.
                      Im much more a Davis fan than a Parrish fan. He's fast and he can catch but he aint ever gonna break a tackle.

I hope Davis stays healthy, he's going to end up being our #3 ahead of Parrish and Rump Reed

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I agree on Kyle Williams, and think Butler, Nance and Neill will impress.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

you've barely even seen the guy and already you think he's gonna get tackled as soon as he catches the ball? The guy is quick. If that's a problem too, do you think April is gonna make him return punts? I doubt you know any better than April.

Besides, I don't care if he get's tackled after a catch as long as he's catching the balls for 1st downs. Something we didn't have all year round.
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

you've barely even seen the guy and already you think he's gonna get tackled as soon as he catches the ball? The guy is quick. If that's a problem too, do you think April is gonna make him return punts? I doubt you know any better than April.

Besides, I don't care if he get's tackled after a catch as long as he's catching the balls for 1st downs. Something we didn't have all year round.
                            barely seen the guy? He played in like 7 games last year- if he had the ability to break tackles, he would have shown it already.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

barely seen the guy? He played in like 7 games last year- if he had the ability to break tackles, he would have shown it already.

1St we're talking about CAMP surprises

2nd, he was barely used as a wr last year.

3rd, he just got back from an injury.

4th The QB musical chairs isn't gonna get him chemistry w/ any qb.

5th he was a rookie. How did Moulds do his 1st 2 years?

By your logic, we should get rid of Losman. He's played 8 games and played horribly.

Like I siad, I don't care if he can't break tackles as long as he keeps the drive going by catching for 1st downs. He doesn't have to have monster nos. If he catches as much as Reed did in his first year. I'll be more than happy. You can't tell me he can't make those nos.
                              sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                              X