• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fatwhite02
    Colorado's Biggest Bills Fan
    • Feb 2003

What draft picks will we get for PP

Assuming we will trade PP, and the general concecous is that it will be for draft picks (a 1st rounder), who will we trade with and who will we pick?
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Based on the draft muncher [http://www.brownstng.com/browns/feat...1teampicks.asp] the teams who might be looking for a good WR, and therefore open to a trade, are: Philadelphia, Tennessee, Atlanta, and Washington. The highest draft pick is owned by Washington at #13. I didn't include Jacksonville at #8 or Detroit at #2 because I just don't think that high up in round one those teams would part with their pick for anyone less than an established star. I don't put Price in that category yet. Atlanta at #23, Tennessee at #28, and Philly at #30 are the probable favorites. If Atlanta were to bite, that would give Buffalo a shot at Johnathon Sullivan, and possibly Kevin Williams. We'd be sure to have Ty Warren available.
    Last edited by TigerJ; 02-19-2003, 08:14 PM.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Bert102176
      • Aug 2002

I hear that TD is looking for a 1st rounder and a 2nd rounder.
      lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

If Buffalo finagles a trade with Washington, I think it will be the first round pick for Price straight up. If it's Atlanta, I think it'll be a first and either a third or fourth. I don't think Atlanta would give up their second. I think TD might start by asking a first and second, but every hagler knows you don't start with your bottom line.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

I don’t think we’ll get anything in the first round
          Those kinds of deals just won’t be found.
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
          X