PDA

View Full Version : What draft picks will we get for PP

Fatwhite02
02-19-2003, 07:35 PM
Assuming we will trade PP, and the general concecous is that it will be for draft picks (a 1st rounder), who will we trade with and who will we pick?:gobills:

TigerJ
02-19-2003, 08:11 PM
Based on the draft muncher [http://www.brownstng.com/browns/features/MockDraftMuncher/2003/1teampicks.asp] the teams who might be looking for a good WR, and therefore open to a trade, are: Philadelphia, Tennessee, Atlanta, and Washington. The highest draft pick is owned by Washington at #13. I didn't include Jacksonville at #8 or Detroit at #2 because I just don't think that high up in round one those teams would part with their pick for anyone less than an established star. I don't put Price in that category yet. Atlanta at #23, Tennessee at #28, and Philly at #30 are the probable favorites. If Atlanta were to bite, that would give Buffalo a shot at Johnathon Sullivan, and possibly Kevin Williams. We'd be sure to have Ty Warren available.

Bert102176
02-26-2003, 03:32 AM
I hear that TD is looking for a 1st rounder and a 2nd rounder.

TigerJ
02-26-2003, 11:52 AM
If Buffalo finagles a trade with Washington, I think it will be the first round pick for Price straight up. If it's Atlanta, I think it'll be a first and either a third or fourth. I don't think Atlanta would give up their second. I think TD might start by asking a first and second, but every hagler knows you don't start with your bottom line.

Patrick76777
02-26-2003, 11:58 AM
I don’t think we’ll get anything in the first round
Those kinds of deals just won’t be found.