PDA

View Full Version : Keep Price

casdhf
02-19-2003, 09:04 PM
Why trade him? Add a year of experience to the same offense and it will only get better. Add Mike Peterson or another OLB. Draft another OLB or re-sign Newman. Pick up a descent tackle, Noble from Dallas should work. I think we can afford to do all this and keep Price. Why break up a good thing?

justasportsfan
02-19-2003, 09:25 PM
When you think about it, Drew and Moulds want him back too. D should be our priority though.

The Natrix
02-19-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by casdhf
Why trade him? Add a year of experience to the same offense and it will only get better. Add Mike Peterson or another OLB. Draft another OLB or re-sign Newman. Pick up a descent tackle, Noble from Dallas should work. I think we can afford to do all this and keep Price. Why break up a good thing?

It is hard to argue against you, so I won't. Still, if I'm TD, he would be gone.

The ball is in our court. Can you say win-win situation?

BADTHINGSMAN
02-19-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix

It is hard to argue against you, so I won't. Still, if I'm TD, he would be gone.

The ball is in our court. Can you say win-win situation?

Win-Win situation:snicker:

Brian H
02-19-2003, 10:14 PM
Silent whats happening man? This is BillsIn03 over at BB.com.......

Lone Stranger
02-20-2003, 04:25 AM
This move only makes sense if the Bills want to trade him. There is just too much $ tied up with the offense. We are not going anywhere until we shore up the defense.

mush69
02-20-2003, 05:34 AM
So if it happens that Price stays we have our receiving corp in tact. If it doesn't happen we could get some valuable help from the picks we get from him.