• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

I have to say this..

NObody else in the AFC East overly impresses me this year either. In my opinion, this is clearly the worst division in the AFC right now.

MIami looks great on paper and they do have a good, young coach. But they have a huge ? mark at QB and that defense is older than these socks I got on right now. They're OL is extremely overated (especially if its ranked 10th like I seen yesterday). Put it this way, they're the "cliche" pick this year, but I'm not sold on them. Their secondary doesnt inspire confidence either.

NE HAS to be on their way down, even with Brady. Losing McGinest and Adam V hurts a lot, and nobody talks about it, but losing Givens was no small loss either. Corey Dillon went from 28 years old to about 57 in less than two years and they have to rely on rookies on offense.

The Jets are.. The Jets- I dont even need to get into it.

If somehow.. We can get out the gate at 2-2, then I suppose ya never know.

The rest of the AFC is much better: Cleveland and Baltimore are teams looking up, and of course Indy and Denver will be there. The Jags quietly went 12-4 last year and they didnt get any worse, and with KC having some help on defense now, look out. If the Bengals have enough players who arent in jail and Palmer is back, they're explosive.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: I have to say this..

I think the Dolphins ? at QB is less of an issue this year than it was last year. I can't argue with the rest of the post.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

dont you ever shut up?
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
        dont you ever shut up?
        Insightful, as always.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

and yours? wow.. it takes a real genius to pick us to be awful and to repeat the same ****ing thing over and over 100000 times a day.

we get your point.. all 2 of them.. so :stfu:

your posts are as worthless as those awful articles (i use that term liberally). at least in his own obnoxious way, wys had some insight.. you just have the obnoxious part. jesus.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Personal attacks.. You have as much maturity as the kid in your avatar..

My post are worthless, and yours are insightful.. I especially love the classics you pull off when you write about your radio call-in experiences..

And until you can and DO better, I won't be offended by "adults" like you

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Give the guy a break, tonka...

If somehow.. We can get out the gate at 2-2, then I suppose ya never know.
              That comment is almost 'homerish' for pat
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                Give the guy a break, tonka...

That comment is almost 'homerish' for pat
                Dont bother, he has no idea what he's talking about, as per the norm... He's just acting like his typical "tough guy" self.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

dont you ever shut up?
                  and as long as its not in TOS violation, i'll say WHATEVER I feel like saying as many times as I want to.. If you dont like it, F'N put me on ignore.

Most people on here agree/disagree and debate topics, you whine like a little school girl.. Grow up

Comment

• The JuiceBox Guy
                    • Jul 2006

2-2 is doable to start I think. We should beat the Jets at home, and between Minny, NE and Miami we can steal a game.

We might catch teams by surprise early because they have no idea what we're going to be doing.

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

I do have to admit, Pat is sounding like a homer in this thread. I like it.

Comment

• Historian
                        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                        • Dec 2002

I agree with him. The Pats are in serious decline, and while Miami is the clearcut favorite, who knows what will happen with Mularkey running double reverse flea flickers on his opponents 1 yard line?

And I never discount the Jets because there's a lot of money behind that team.

Buffalo's had a big overhaul, but then again, have they?

Marv has been close to this team since he retired, calling their preseason games, and such. He's familliar with the personnel and talent. My guess is that he brought in the type of coach he knew could organize it into a competitive team the quickest....much like a role player that a team needs.

So, I'll stand by my 7 win prediction, but who knows?

I agree with Pat...this division is certainly up for grabs.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                          • Feb 2005

Pat, I dont see the fish qb questions as uncertian as you do. I think Culpepper is going to be great (unfortunatly)
                          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

and yours? wow.. it takes a real genius to pick us to be awful and to repeat the same ****ing thing over and over 100000 times a day.

we get your point.. all 2 of them.. so :stfu:

your posts are as worthless as those awful articles (i use that term liberally). at least in his own obnoxious way, wys had some insight.. you just have the obnoxious part. jesus.
                            T, you've got to stop holding back, and tell Pat how you really feel.

But Pat is right on this one. The AFCE has, in just a few years, gone from being the best division in football to one of the worst. It will allow the Bills to be competitive that much sooner - if not this season, then probably in 2007.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• jamze132
                              Don’t hate…
                              • Jun 2003

I do think the Bills can win 7 games this year...at least. Like I have said in other posts, we are catching NE at the right time of the year. And our new scheme will be new to everyone in the division.

Just something to ponder.

Comment

Working...
                              X