PDA

View Full Version : Mike Vick could be done for the season and he is not hurt

Voltron
07-27-2006, 11:17 AM
<tt>NFL superstar Mike Vick is scheduled to enter training camp with his Atlanta Falcons teammates tomorrow. All eyes are on the NFL's most exciting player as he begins preparing for what many expect to be his best season ever. But it now looks as if Vick, who is the NFL's highest paid player, enjoyed a little too much of the "high" life during the off-season. MediaTakeOut.com exclusively obtained a photograph of Mike Vick with what appears to be a marijuana blunt in his hand.</tt>

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Photos/Mike_Vick/Full.jpg

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Photos/Mike_Vick/Close_.jpg

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/Mike_Vick.html

justasportsfan
07-27-2006, 11:19 AM
If he doesn't test positive, that picture means nothing.

Voltron
07-27-2006, 11:20 AM
True enough but I bet he is pissing in a cup as we write this

SquishDaFish
07-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Wearing a crap hat also LMAO

SpillerThrills
07-27-2006, 12:04 PM
kinda looks like a mouth piece for a cigar.....

justasportsfan
07-27-2006, 12:06 PM
check out those blingblings

L.A. Playa
07-27-2006, 12:09 PM
wonder if the girl knows he has herpes and if she signed a release

Yasgur's Farm
07-27-2006, 12:10 PM
I think he's just got a hold of his wang!

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-27-2006, 12:10 PM
ok....prove it's a joint and not a hand rolled cig.

Can't do anything with that.

Michael82
07-27-2006, 12:22 PM
I would LMAO if he gets busted for drugs. He already is getting pushed big time by Matt Schaub and it's only a matter of time until the Falcons fans start clamoring for Schaub to start. If Vick gets suspended for drugs, it just speeds up the process. :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
07-27-2006, 12:43 PM
The chick is an ugly ho.

Jan Reimers
07-27-2006, 12:44 PM
Nah, I think it's an inhaler for vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements and organic health foods. Ron Mex. . . er, Michael Vick, after all, is such a model citizen.

The last buffalo fan
07-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Wearing a crap hat also LMAO

He doen't know anything about football, but he sure does, in regards baseball. :dance:

pintonick96
07-27-2006, 12:50 PM
Anybody remember the picture of some New York Mets pitcher hitting the bong during the 2000 World Series? He was still able to pitch because when he was drug tested he came up clean. Vick will probably do the same.

Drive 4 Five
07-27-2006, 02:01 PM
Mike must not be from da hood cause that sho as f**k ain't no blunt. I would have expected better from ol' Ron Mex.

Gunzlingr
07-27-2006, 02:03 PM
sorry to say this, but it looks like the plastic tip from a Swisher Sweet.

Drive 4 Five
07-27-2006, 02:03 PM
The chick is an ugly ho.

Oh sure Miyagi. As if you have had anything even remotely close.

:snicker:

Drive 4 Five
07-27-2006, 02:04 PM
sorry to say this, but it looks like the plastic tip from a Swisher Sweet.

By damn I think you are right.

BillsFever21
07-27-2006, 02:04 PM
What kind of an idiot would even let someone take a picture of him with a joint in his hand? Let alone somebody like Vick.

His girlfriend isn't very bright for posting it on her myspace either. Bunch of ******s.

Michael82
07-27-2006, 02:17 PM
is it me or does it look like Ron Mexico's Herpes is coming back? :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
07-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Mike must not be from da hood cause that sho as f**k ain't no blunt. I would have expected better from ol' Ron Mex.
You're right about that. That's a tiny little joint if I ever see one.

Mr. Miyagi
07-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Oh sure Miyagi. As if you have had anything even remotely close.

:snicker:
Nothing close to that ugly, no.

L.A. Playa
07-27-2006, 02:41 PM
Mikey herpes never goes away its the gift that keeps on giving

OpIv37
07-27-2006, 02:42 PM
nothing will come of this- Vick will be playing.

Anyway, even if he is busted, isn't it only 1 game for the first violation?

Michael82
07-27-2006, 02:52 PM
Mikey herpes never goes away its the gift that keeps on giving
:rofl:

DraftBoy
07-27-2006, 04:01 PM
I would LMAO if he gets busted for drugs. He already is getting pushed big time by Matt Schaub and it's only a matter of time until the Falcons fans start clamoring for Schaub to start. If Vick gets suspended for drugs, it just speeds up the process. :snicker:

#1 your all incredible and this is the most ******ed story I think Ive read in a while
#2 its obviously a cigar, Ive never seen a blunt with a plastic tip on the end, it clearly a cigar of some sort and it was cleared in the Atlanta press already
#3 Mikey your insane if you think there is a real push here for Matt Schaub to get some time here. We know Vick is the man, however if he fails to preform this season then maybe you might see a slight swell, but Vick has atleast 2 more years maybe 3 here if he doesnt do well.

Vick is incredibly overhyped but he can easily live up to it, if he plays as well as he potentially can. So many people want him to fail for so few reasons...they dont like him because the media likes him, they dont like him for this reason or that...can one of you sit here and tell me a legit reason as to what Micheal Vick has done to you either personally, or through the press? Im betting the answer is no, its real nice though to hate on a guy bc the press is all over his nuts. You guys need to get over yourselves seriously.

Mr. Miyagi
07-27-2006, 04:14 PM
#2 its obviously a cigar, Ive never seen a blunt with a plastic tip on the end, it clearly a cigar of some sort and it was cleared in the Atlanta press already
Open your eyes. Look how small it is. Plus you can't completely hide a cigar in your hand so close to your crotch like that.

HHURRICANE
07-27-2006, 04:17 PM

I was hoping when I read the post that he was done. The Falcons are a better team without him. That's why we wouldn't take a trade with NY that involved Schaub.

DraftBoy
07-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Open your eyes. Look how small it is. Plus you can't completely hide a cigar in your hand so close to your crotch like that.

have you ever seen a half smoked cigar before, or a slim swisher sweet? Gimme a break, people will try and pin anything on people they dont like...aside from this story being completely false and already cleared up

Gunzlingr
07-27-2006, 04:43 PM
have you ever seen a half smoked cigar before, or a slim swisher sweet? Gimme a break, people will try and pin anything on people they dont like...aside from this story being completely false and already cleared up

I already called a swisher sweet. My childhood neighbor has smoked them for years.

RedEyE
07-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Could be a Swisher, but I happened to know for a fact that a lot of the hip-hop community in Atlanta are rolling "fatties" using hollowed out Swisher Sweet Cigarellos (with and without tips).

Even still....the picture proves only that Vick is obviously having fun this off season.

Michael82
07-27-2006, 05:21 PM
#1 your all incredible and this is the most ******ed story I think Ive read in a while
#3 Mikey your insane if you think there is a real push here for Matt Schaub to get some time here. We know Vick is the man, however if he fails to preform this season then maybe you might see a slight swell, but Vick has atleast 2 more years maybe 3 here if he doesnt do well.

Vick is incredibly overhyped but he can easily live up to it, if he plays as well as he potentially can. So many people want him to fail for so few reasons...they dont like him because the media likes him, they dont like him for this reason or that...can one of you sit here and tell me a legit reason as to what Micheal Vick has done to you either personally, or through the press? Im betting the answer is no, its real nice though to hate on a guy bc the press is all over his nuts. You guys need to get over yourselves seriously.
I personally think he is very overrated and in the games I have seen of Schaub, I think he might be a pretty good QB. Michael Vick is just a RB who happens to throw, not very well IMO.

Michael82
07-27-2006, 05:21 PM
I was hoping when I read the post that he was done. The Falcons are a better team without him. That's why we wouldn't take a trade with NY that involved Schaub.
EXACTLY!

don137
07-27-2006, 06:24 PM
is it me or does it look like Ron Mexico's Herpes is coming back? :snicker:

Gee, from the looks of the appearance of the woman he is with doesn't one just wonder how he got herpes to begin with. She looks like a nice wholesome girl that you would bring home to Mom.

DraftBoy
07-27-2006, 07:00 PM
I personally think he is very overrated and in the games I have seen of Schaub, I think he might be a pretty good QB. Michael Vick is just a RB who happens to throw, not very well IMO.

I agree he is overrated, but if you think what you saw of shaw is a fair assessment you are sorely mistaken, Mora has come out publicly saying the playbook is way scaled down for him in his games. Granted that being said I think he'll be a good starting QB one day (Dilferish). Having seen Vick play everygame since being drafted I can tell you he has all the tools to do the job and is not just a glorified RB. He has the potential but probably not the smarts.

HHURRICANE
07-27-2006, 07:41 PM
If he doesn't test positive, that picture means nothing.

Test positive for what? Pick one.

YardRat
07-27-2006, 08:03 PM

Lighten up a little...Jesus. Since when is a personal relationship a pre-requisite for having an opinion on a public figure?

DraftBoy
07-27-2006, 09:51 PM
Lighten up a little...Jesus. Since when is a personal relationship a pre-requisite for having an opinion on a public figure?

When is it acceptable to gang up on one popular player bc.....

I have no issue with calling him overrated but this story was bogus from the source and its trying to destroy what to this point has been a very reputable player character wise. If it had been a fin fan posting this about a Bill player we would be all up in arms, Im sorry I can defend a player from more than one team, excuse my open mind on this issue. The double standard often present is disgusting, we'll defend a guy whose proving nothing till he's cut, yet trash a player on another team who hasnt dont anything either. Yes Vick is way overhyped (notice Ive said that now a few times in this thread). I completely agree with that argument and Ive said to many of the local football fans that he needs to step up this year or the franchise needs to begin to think about life without Micheal Vick. But if you want to say he's overrated, proven nothing, and overhyped by all means do. But I wont sit here and say nothing when you try and trash a perfectly good character guy by making disgusting allegations of drug use.

but the ho is uglier than hell :respect:

Drive 4 Five
07-27-2006, 11:29 PM
When is it acceptable to gang up on one popular player bc.....

I have no issue with calling him overrated but this story was bogus from the source and its trying to destroy what to this point has been a very reputable player character wise. If it had been a fin fan posting this about a Bill player we would be all up in arms, Im sorry I can defend a player from more than one team, excuse my open mind on this issue. The double standard often present is disgusting, we'll defend a guy whose proving nothing till he's cut, yet trash a player on another team who hasnt dont anything either. Yes Vick is way overhyped (notice Ive said that now a few times in this thread). I completely agree with that argument and Ive said to many of the local football fans that he needs to step up this year or the franchise needs to begin to think about life without Micheal Vick. But if you want to say he's overrated, proven nothing, and overhyped by all means do. But I wont sit here and say nothing when you try and trash a perfectly good character guy by making disgusting allegations of drug use.

but the ho is uglier than hell :respect:

Oh but it is acceptable to call a woman that you don't even know a "ho"

Mr. Cynical
07-28-2006, 03:37 AM
To be honest, who cares. It a joint, not a heroin needle.

Billzz
07-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Black and Mild not a Swisher Sweet. Just thought I would clarify for you honkies:).

HHURRICANE
07-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Black and Mild not a Swisher Sweet. Just thought I would clarify for you honkies:).

I take offense to the desciption of my race.

Yours truly,

White Bread without the Crust

Samphin1
07-28-2006, 03:54 PM
That isn't even Mike Vick...

Its Ron Mexico...

Richard Gozinya
07-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Dude could take a bong rip in the middle of a press conference, and he'd still be smarter than his trainwreck of a brother.

I give Marcus Mexico 2 months before he puts a pistol on somebody in another McDowell's parking lot.

Billzz
07-29-2006, 01:23 PM
I take offense to the desciption of my race.

Yours truly,

White Bread without the Crust

Sorry, whitey.

Voltron
07-30-2006, 08:11 PM
I have smoked a lot of Joints and that is not a Blunt. It is not a tipperillo or swisher sweet that is definitely the end of a Joint. And a pinner at that!

BidsJr
07-30-2006, 08:36 PM

:bf1: The smartest man in the room shows again......

Way to belittle everones opinions again.

And btw there is clamoring for Shaub here in the Atl already.

DraftBoy
07-30-2006, 08:38 PM
:bf1: The smartest man in the room shows again......

Way to belittle everones opinions again.

And btw there is clamoring for Shaub here in the Atl already.

No there is not, I live in Atlanta too, in case you didnt see that in the profile, the only ones clamoring for Schaub are those that only see what they want to see. And read the negative press. You dont just bench the only player on the team that puts butts in the seats. Then again if Vick falters this year, its time to probably say good bye.

BidsJr
07-30-2006, 08:52 PM
No there is not, I live in Atlanta too, in case you didnt see that in the profile, the only ones clamoring for Schaub are those that only see what they want to see. And read the negative press. You dont just bench the only player on the team that puts butts in the seats. Then again if Vick falters this year, its time to probably say good bye.

No point in arguing with you because your opinions are always fact and others "only see what they want to see."

Thank you Jehova.

DraftBoy
07-30-2006, 09:26 PM
No point in arguing with you because your opinions are always fact and others "only see what they want to see."

Thank you Jehova.

Thats only bc you cant prove your own points, I can show you numerous atlanta media outlets that are behind Vick and this team

Mitchy moo
07-31-2006, 08:02 AM

I consider Honkies a racial term for a white person. J/K.

crowder52
07-31-2006, 11:44 AM
It's hard to tell from the angle if it's a Black and Mild or a Blunt. But as a person who knows what a blunt looks like, i say it's a blunt.