PDA

View Full Version : Youboty is signed! 2 more to go...

Michael82
07-27-2006, 02:00 PM
V.COACH BILLS:
Ashton Youboty signed his first NFL contract with the club Thursday afternoon.

:bf1:

BillsFever21
07-27-2006, 02:02 PM
:clap:

Earthquake Enyart
07-27-2006, 02:03 PM
SHAKE YOUBOTY!!

Drive 4 Five
07-27-2006, 02:07 PM
YOUBOTY or mine?

patmoran2006
07-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Cool.. We just signed our 5th corner for the season.

Joking.. That's good news.. He can get in and start learning from day one.

Amare
07-27-2006, 02:08 PM
I found you mr youboty!

OpIv37
07-27-2006, 02:21 PM
can he play S if Whitner isn't signed? We already have good starting corners in Nate and McGee (well, at least McGee).

bigbub2352
07-27-2006, 02:46 PM
nice we have the makings of a great secondary

justasportsfan
07-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Marv had to take a nap in between player contract negotiations.

jamze132
07-27-2006, 03:12 PM
can he play S if Whitner isn't signed? We already have good starting corners in Nate and McGee (well, at least McGee).
Why are 90% of your post's negative? What do you want from the Buffalo Bills?

OpIv37
07-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Why are 90% of your post's negative? What do you want from the Buffalo Bills?

I want them to WIN.

I want them to sign proven players instead of gambling on guys trying to resurrect careers.

I want them to hold players accountable for their performance instead of giving contracts to guys who have done nothing.

I want them to make good coaching decisions instead of just assuming different is better.

In this case I want them to get their rookies in camp. Everyone seems to think Whitner is the second coming of Ed Reed- well he won't be **** if he's not practicing and learning the NFL speed and the defense.

Everyone says all my posts are negative- fine. What positives do you see in an 5-11 season? This team has been ****ing up for a decade now- when they stop ****ing up, my posts won't be negative.

justasportsfan
07-27-2006, 04:20 PM
I want them to WIN.

I want them to sign proven players instead of gambling on guys trying to resurrect careers.

I want them to hold players accountable for their performance instead of giving contracts to guys who have done nothing.

I want them to make good coaching decisions instead of just assuming different is better.

In this case I want them to get their rookies in camp. Everyone seems to think Whitner is the second coming of Ed Reed- well he won't be **** if he's not practicing and learning the NFL speed and the defense.

Everyone says all my posts are negative- fine. What positives do you see in an 5-11 season? This team has been ****ing up for a decade now- when they stop ****ing up, my posts won't be negative.haha! being a negative nancy is gonna help them win? Repeating your whines here is gonna make them better?

HHURRICANE
07-27-2006, 04:23 PM
V.COACH BILLS:
Ashton Youboty signed his first NFL contract with the club Thursday afternoon.
:bf1:

Marv is knocking it out!! Things are going better than I thought. McCargo will be next. Whitner, I still believe, will be late because of the enormous money that we are looking at. Probably $25 million with half guaranteed.

Mr. Miyagi
07-27-2006, 04:25 PM
when they stop ****ing up, my posts won't be negative.
Nag nag nag....:rolleyes:

PcA125
07-27-2006, 04:28 PM
:dance::clap: Lets keep it goin

Jan Reimers
07-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Marv had to take a nap in between player contract negotiations.
Yeah, and he's going to have to stay up past 9:00 P.M. to sign Whitner and McCargo. Come on, Marv, pretend it's New Year's Eve and get it done!

ublinkwescore
07-27-2006, 04:33 PM
I want them to WIN.

Everyone says all my posts are negative- fine. What positives do you see in an 5-11 season? This team has been ****ing up for a decade now- when they stop ****ing up, my posts won't be negative.

"I want them to WIN."

I think we all want that...

"I want them to sign proven players instead of gambling on guys trying to resurrect careers."

Kinda like the Raiders do all the time (Warren Sapp, Randy Moss)... where are they at again - oh yeah, they drafted just ahead of us - again.

"I want them to make good coaching decisions instead of just assuming different is better."

Again, we all do. the last two regimes were under TD playing god - at least we've got a coach now who has taken a team to the playoffs. And a GM who's taken a team to 4 straight superbowls.

"Everyone says all my posts are negative- fine. What positives do you see in a 5-11 season? This team has been ****ing up for a decade now- when they stop ****ing up, my posts won't be negative."

Something tells me you'll still find something to ***** about.

Crisis
07-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Op will be *****ing when Nate Clements wins Superbowl MVP this year.

ZacGriffi~82
07-27-2006, 08:44 PM
PITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) -- Cornerback Ashton Youboty (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7819/) signed a four-year contract Thursday with the Buffalo Bills (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf/), allowing the third-round draft pick to report on time for training camp.

Michael82
07-27-2006, 09:01 PM
PITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) -- Cornerback Ashton Youboty (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7819/) signed a four-year contract Thursday with the Buffalo Bills (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf/), allowing the third-round draft pick to report on time for training camp.
Thanks! WGR said it was a 3-year deal and I was like :wtf:

That's better. If only we could still check his numbers on the nflpa.org site. Damn NFLPA! :mad:

Bill Cody
07-27-2006, 09:53 PM
What a great name. If this kid pans out I bet "Youboty" is going to be the top selling Bills jersey.

OpIv37
07-28-2006, 08:18 AM
haha! being a negative nancy is gonna help them win? Repeating your whines here is gonna make them better?

he asked me what I wanted, so I told him. What's the problem?

HHURRICANE
07-28-2006, 08:39 AM
Thanks! WGR said it was a 3-year deal and I was like :wtf:

That's better. If only we could still check his numbers on the nflpa.org site. Damn NFLPA! :mad:

I almost pooped my pants when I read 3 year deal. I was almost going to start the "Marv must go" website. Youboty, I think is going to be one of our stars!!

ShadowHawk7
07-28-2006, 11:19 AM
I was actually hoping for 5 years..

ZacGriffi~82
07-28-2006, 11:31 AM
I was actually hoping for 5 years..

Then you here hoping for the impossible.

OpIv37
07-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Then you here hoping for the impossible.

Apparently McCargo signed for 5 years. It's not impossible with the new CBA.

ZacGriffi~82
07-28-2006, 11:39 AM

Yes, because he was a first rounder.

Michael82
07-28-2006, 11:40 AM
yeah it is. Each draft pick has limits. 3rd rounders and lower can only get 4 years. The first half of the 1st round can go 6 years, whereas the 2nd half of the 1st round can go 5 years.

ublinkwescore
07-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Then I want 6 years for Whitner.

Get it done Marv.