PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Price is eager to cash in on his second chance

Jan Reimers
07-28-2006, 07:59 AM
Forked from: Price is eager to cash in on his second chance (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1573283)

You cant deny how well Bledsoe fed him deep though.
The strong-armed Losman, if given a chance, should be able to do the same thing. I love the fact that both Evans and Price are burners - as are Parrish and Davis.

That's why we need a gunner like JP at QB.

The King
07-28-2006, 08:06 AM
I think a lot of the problem he had with Vick came from having the ball delivered outside the pocket. Its simply isnt something he's used too. He is used to having QBs throw between the tackles, so as a WR he always knows where to look for the ball.

As long as JP is a QB first Price will be ok. If JP is running all over the place he will be a 20-30 catch guy.

Gunzlingr
07-28-2006, 08:33 AM
I think his problem with vick was vick has the accuracy of a blind man.

The King
07-28-2006, 08:34 AM
I think his problem with vick was vick has the accuracy of a blind man.

I wonder how long before they let someone over pay for him and start Schaub.

OpIv37
07-28-2006, 08:35 AM
Two problems-

First, JP had accuracy problems last year, and he needs to understand the game enough to find these fast receivers downfield.

Second, JP's armstrength and the WR's speed are worthless if the OL can't give him a solid few seconds to set up.

mybills
07-28-2006, 08:38 AM
Op, the latter is why I will never believe Brady is the greatest. Without them..think about it!

OpIv37
07-28-2006, 08:41 AM
Op, the latter is why I will never believe Brady is the greatest. Without them..think about it!

the QB's play is definitely tied to the OL. I think Brady is good (as much as I hate to admit it) but he does benefit from a system and personnel that's tailored to his strengths.

Now, if Buffalo could just figure out how to tailor a team to the QB's strengths, we might not be where we are right now...