PDA

View Full Version : Hollis and Moorman

TypicalBill
02-20-2003, 03:54 AM
i dont know guys, but i think they looked good this past season and i wouldn't mind signing them to long term deals.

Hollis was very accurate and gave us stability at the position.(we certainly didn't have that during the 2001-2002 season)
He's a an UFA and im sure he wants to stay here cuz he's gonna get a lot of scoring opportunities.

Moorman was impressive all season and was more consistent than the season before. He's a RFA and we could also sign him long-term.

i like the idea cuz hollis is very reliable (the 54 yarder against minny really made me beleive in his kick's accuracy and power)

Moorman was very reliably and his 82 yarder against GB that was downed in the 5 was the longest of the season for any punter.

thoughts?

The_Philster
02-20-2003, 06:02 AM
I like the idea as well. Hollis has always been a pretty accurate kicker and, like you said, Moorman had a good year...was even mentioned for the Pro Bowl. Only thing we're worrying about is kickoffs. Maybe they could split kickoff duties? :feedback:

Bufftp
02-20-2003, 06:06 AM
We learned that you can't play around with the kicking game, we need to sign Hollis.

northernbillfan
02-20-2003, 08:49 AM
And Moorman too.

We need those really long, and really high punts.

Voltron
02-20-2003, 09:22 AM
To me this is 2 of the most important contracts of the year. Remember how many games we lost in that 3-13 season by a field goal or two?! Don't let Hollis even hit the Market sign him soon!

Pride
02-20-2003, 09:34 AM
I am sure they will sign both. Kickers always get to wait to the last minute. Remember, the guy from Indy might be available, and he is the most accurate EVER.

The_Philster
02-20-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Voltron
To me this is 2 of the most important contracts of the year. Remember how many games we lost in that 3-13 season by a field goal or two?!

I was trying to forget. :ill:
We have to get these guys signed....we don't want another Jake Arians