PDA

View Full Version : Once Again...

THE END OF ALL DAYS
07-29-2006, 05:51 AM
Once again, Bills Zone is the place to be! The last couple of weeks the boring speculations had gotten so re-hashed that it was difficult to read, but...

With Mike's reports and now some REAL information to discuss, I can come here and get the best and most concise first hand information and discuss the BIlls with some REAL football efficienattos who know their stuff!

It's good to be home!

Thanks all you contributors.... yes even you negative nancys add a bit here and there :)

Jan Reimers
07-29-2006, 06:59 AM
Once again, Bills Zone is the place to be! The last couple of weeks the boring speculations had gotten so re-hashed that it was difficult to read, but...

With Mike's reports and now some REAL information to discuss, I can come here and get the best and most concise first hand information and discuss the BIlls with some REAL football efficienattos who know their stuff!

It's good to be home!

Thanks all you contributors.... yes even you negative nancys add a bit here and there :)
There are no "negative nancies" here, only realists who can foresee things, and predict things, better than the rest of us. They know that Jauron is a terrible coach, we didn't draft the right guys, we won't be able to learn the new systems, and we'll generally suck.

shelby
07-29-2006, 07:25 AM
Mikey does an outstanding job with the training camp reports and photos.
We are very fortunate to have him!:bf1:

Psst...Mikey....try to get me some Coy Wire pics before he gets cut, will you?
Thanks!:buddies:

clumping platelets
07-29-2006, 07:30 AM
:up:

The last buffalo fan
07-29-2006, 10:33 AM

:negrep:

Michael82
07-29-2006, 06:11 PM
Thanks guys! :D

BillsFever21
07-29-2006, 07:45 PM
There are no "negative nancies" here, only realists who can foresee things, and predict things, better than the rest of us. They know that Jauron is a terrible coach, we didn't draft the right guys, we won't be able to learn the new systems, and we'll generally suck.

We don't have to know Jauron is a terrible coach. He proved it in Chicago with his horrible won/loss record. But I know it wasn't his fault because it was Chicago even though within 2 years after he was fired they turned their team around.

The draft remains to be seen.

I haven't heard anybody say we won't learn the systems.

This team won't be very good this year. It doesn't take much to see that. Anyone who thinks it will be good is just Skoobied.

BillsFever21
07-29-2006, 07:46 PM

Yes he does. He whines and changes him mind alot but we're thankful for the camp reports and photos...as long as he isn't in the photos.

:D

Michael82
07-29-2006, 08:09 PM
Yes he does. He whines and changes him mind alot but we're thankful for the camp reports and photos...as long as he isn't in the photos.

:D
:mad:

I did make the news though. When they showed Nall grab his hammy, I was right behind him at the fence with my camera. :doh:

BuffaloBillsStampede
07-29-2006, 08:56 PM
Mikey did they show those interviews with Philster and I?

PUCKER
07-30-2006, 02:22 AM
My name isnt Nancy ;),but I thank everyone here for their great reports. :up:

LifetimeBillsFan
07-30-2006, 05:32 AM
Mikey's "Da Man" at this time of year! His reports and pics are a blessing to every Bills fan who lives outside of WNY and wants to keep up on what's happening with the team. Thanks, Mikey!!!

HHURRICANE
07-30-2006, 07:37 AM

Very nice post! Plus the Coy Wire comment is very funny!!:;

Michael82
07-30-2006, 08:03 AM
Mikey did they show those interviews with Philster and I?
Nope, Im wondering if they showed it in the afternoon. Hmmm.....

shelby
07-30-2006, 08:06 AM
From the article i read this morning, it appears that Wire is not going to be cut....he's competing with Whitner (once he signs) and Bowen for the strong safety position.
i'm realistic enough to realize he won't win the starting spot, but i'm glad he's not going to be cut.:jig:

Michael82
07-30-2006, 08:09 AM
From the article i read this morning, it appears that Wire is not going to be cut....he's competing with Whitner (once he signs) and Bowen for the strong safety position.
i'm realistic enough to realize he won't win the starting spot, but i'm glad he's not going to be cut.:jig:
He'll be cut after pre-season. IMO, Bowen has Wire's spot locked up. :D

shelby
07-30-2006, 08:11 AM
Has he been working with the D at all, Mikey, or only on special teams?

And if they are going to cut him, why bother with the :curse:ing article, other than the fact that he has a pretty face to slap on the lunchbox?
:scratch:

Michael82
07-30-2006, 08:14 AM
Has he been working with the D at all, Mikey, or only on special teams?

And if they are going to cut him, why bother with the :curse:ing article, other than the fact that he has a pretty face to slap on the lunchbox?
:scratch:
:rofl: I'm just messing with you. Actually, he's been working with the 2nd team on defense, while Bowen gets first team. Wire hasn't looked that bad actually. He has covered well and on the first day he was all over Brad Cieslak and knocked the ball down too.