PDA

View Full Version : Bills depth chart notes

patmoran2006
07-29-2006, 12:03 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/depth_chart/index.html

Although it obviously means VERY LITTLE at this time so early into camp, there were a few things I found interesting.

* Josh Reed is listed currently as the starter at WR opposite Evans, with Price backing him up.

* Of course, HOlcomb is listed first on the QB depth chart ahead of Losman. And even though the snaps were even in day one of camp, he was the first QB out there (which I hate and does nothing to ease my anxiety that this clown will be getting the first chance to start)

* I though Preston was battling Reyes for the starting LG position, but on the "official" Bills depth chart they have him listed as backup at RG. Gibson is the third RG on the chart. Greg Jermain is listed as the backup LG.

* Anthony Thomas is only listed fourth on the depth among RB's, behind Williams and Gates.

* Aiken is listed ahead of Parrish as the backup WR on Evans' side.

* Youboty and Thomas are listed as third string CB's currently (no shock here-for now)

* KO Simpson is listed as the 4th FS (again no shock considering he's a rook and just starting)

YardRat
07-29-2006, 12:20 PM
Reyes is the left guard, period.

If Price can't beat out Reed for the other starting receiver slot, then we definitely know he's not even a shadow of the player he was in his first stint here.

ZacGriffi~82
07-29-2006, 12:57 PM
Reyes is the left guard, period.

If Price can't beat out Reed for the other starting receiver slot, then we definitely know he's not even a shadow of the player he was in his first stint here.

Why? Reed really showed up last year. He was probaly our most consistent receiver.