• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Chris Browns Blog- Day 2 Morning session

This QB situation is looking ugly mighty quick. I believe everything he said about Holcomb, and It doesnt seem like JP or Nall are really doing anything special either. WE could all fight and debate until the end of time who should be QB and why this team will be improved or worst. One thing we should all agree on, if SOMEONE Doesnt step up and take control at this position, this team is really going to blow.

Like the blurb about Gibson-maybe he can make the team as a guard and play once that injured-prone bum Villarrial gets hurt. Based on watching him last year, I really think Preston or perhaps now Gibson is a better answer, we'll see.

Greer vs King is looking like a good battle.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Chris Browns Blog- Day 2 Morning session

I like Greer.

If Losman is supposed to be the QB that many think he could be, he should be blowing the other two out of the water.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Goobylal
      • Jan 2004

It's just the 2nd day of camp. No one blows anyone away yet.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

True...give it a couple of weeks...
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

And a couple preseason games... that's what I want to have this 'competition' judged on.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by YardRat
            I like Greer.

If Losman is supposed to be the QB that many think he could be, he should be blowing the other two out of the water.
            Could you tell me what "blowing the other two out of the water" would be? Seriously! I read so many cliches about players performances but I don't think anyone can define what would be a superior performance. Do you want to see Losman float 6 inches above the turf and fire a 105yd bullet pass to himself? That would blow the other two QB's out of the water!

PTR
            Last edited by PromoTheRobot; 07-30-2006, 10:28 AM.
            10 Commandments of the D
            1. Never stop Rocking.
            2. Legalize all drugs.
            3. Quit your day job.
            4. All Religion should be taxed.
            5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
            6. F**k her gently.
            7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
            8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
            9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
            10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
              • Jun 2003

I heard from another report that Nall looked really solid. :shrug:
              www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• ibatiger
                Geaux Bills!
                • Mar 2006

This is from a fans eye view. Posted on the board on the Bill's site. I read another lengthly real nice fans report that I can't find at the moment that gave a lot of detail on Losman's performance yesterday, but in the end said that Nall had the overall edge for the day. A lot of conflictiong information on the QBs. I guess that is to be expected. Would like to be a fly on the wall of Jauron's office when he is meeting with the OC and QC after practices.

I went to see our boys today just to see football FINALLY!
                The QB competion:
                Nall- Craig was very on in the morning practice not one ball hit the ground and he was the only bills QB not to throw an INT
                Losman- played well too JP had the prettiest pass of the morning a completion to number 86 Brad Cieslak. He also had a nice check down to Cieslak wanna the bills secondary were swarming the receivers. JP did get picked off by Jabari Greer
                Holcomb: He was pretty awful today. His passes were crisp but his descision making was that of Ryan Leaf. He threw the ball into coverage alot and got picked off by Jabari Greer.
                Parrish- Roscoe was great today he ran great routes and just seemed to be a gear faster than everyone.
                Greer- as you can tell Jabari had a good work out with 2 picks
                Spikes- Takeo had a very limited roll today he did posistion drills and thats about it.

Any oter players you want to know about just leave a reply here.

Buffalo Bills Message Boards - Spikes' Training Camp Report (Morning Session)

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

Maybe that Fox report that said Jauron is very high on Nall isnt such bogus after all

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Goobylal
                    • Jan 2004

Nall had a sure INT dropped by a player yesterday. And reports are that his arm strength isn't all that great.

There's still a lot of practice time left, but I think we can pretty much say that it's evident Holcomb will NOT be the Bills' starter. Thankfully.

Comment

• ibatiger
                      Geaux Bills!
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Goobylal
                      Nall had a sure INT dropped by a player yesterday. And reports are that his arm strength isn't all that great.

There's still a lot of practice time left, but I think we can pretty much say that it's evident Holcomb will NOT be the Bills' starter. Thankfully.
                      There is absolutely nothing wrong with his arm strength. Any reports to the contrary can be flatly dismissed. I know that much for sure.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by Goobylal
                        It's just the 2nd day of camp. No one blows anyone away yet.
                        I was about to remind Pat of the same thing. Let's not go into gloom and doom, piss and moan mode already. It's the 3rd practice, on July 29th, for pete's sake.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

I was at todays morning pratcice and saw Losman throw one bad pass to Greer and had one tipped on a slant.

Otherwise, he looked very sharp with a big arm and the ability to thread the ball. Miles better than anyone else.

Sorry to ruin your vivid depressing imagination by actual being there to watch it.
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• CAbills
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Night Train
                            I was at todays morning pratcice and saw Losman throw one bad pass to Greer and had one tipped on a slant.

Otherwise, he looked very sharp with a big arm and the ability to thread the ball. Miles better than anyone else.

Sorry to ruin your vivid depressing imagination by actual being there to watch it.

This is what Paul Hamiliton reports on GR this morning. Losman was doing a lot better then everyone else until the Greer INT. All this Nall praise seems to be lost on Hamilton he said he wouldn't call him "horrible" but yea...Said Holcomb was so so on but the receivers had to make a lot of body contortions to make some of the catches.

Which led him to give a little praise to the receiving core on a whole so far. Mentioning that Josh Reed has not dropped a pass so far.
                            Lets Go Buffalo!
                            Boiler Up!

Comment

• Night Train
                              Retired - On Several Levels
                              • Jul 2005

Nall doesn't lead his WR's well. They were reaching behind to catch several. Nall didn't dazzle me at all , other than to show he's a better backup than Holcomb and his weak arm. He did nothing for me today.

I'm sold on Martin Nance. Good hands and speed. Losman found him several times.

Maybe the most impressive guy was Robert Royal. He dove to catch a few bad passes and looked good downfield. Everett didn't get half the snaps Royal did.
                              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                              X